• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
Japan only or US too?

pinfo.png

And the Wii?

It's super cool. They are also probably way more accurate than the other one and joysticks. Now that I think about it... The steam controller would be better off using them.
Really? I would imagine it'd be weird at first and take some time to get used to.
Cheap and small
I thought as much
And the Wii?

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BOXART
YO IS THIS WHAT WAS ANNOUNCED THIS LOOKS SICK

360pages

That boxart is so fucking cool I might actually buy the game.
It kinda looks like a worse Kid Icarus Uprising, but if the ost's good enough I'll go in for the wii u version

As long as it doesn't destroy your hands it's already better than Kid Icarus Uprising.

Currently on 5 hour long trip. The cellular network is really shitty. I can't watch videos/streams, read mangas, or pictures you guys posted. All I can do is browsing GAF ;~;

So how's everyone doing?

semisonic

Banned
That Rodea game looks pretty cool I could always use another WiiU game

Really? I would imagine it'd be weird at first and take some time to get used to.

I thought as much

YO IS THIS WHAT WAS ANNOUNCED THIS LOOKS SICK

Old trailer
Music seems pretty gud, and it's by the lead prorammer and designer of Genesis-era sonic team, Yuji Naka, who was one of the 3 creators of sonic.
The flying mechanics seem pretty fucking cool tbh, kinda like sonic in the sky with a bit of nights in there.
Graphics aren't amazing, but I think they can make up for it with design, kinda like xenoblade did (though not to that extent. Xenoblade's art design is fucking top tier)
EDIT: Beaten

Shadow of the Colossus meets Kid Icarus: Uprising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2phX5GRXnjw

Judging by visuals and gameplay from trailer

Old trailer
Music seems pretty gud, and it's by the lead prorammer and designer of Genesis-era sonic team, Yuji Naka, who was one of the 3 creators of sonic.
The flying mechanics seem pretty fucking cool tbh, kinda like sonic in the sky with a bit of nights in there.
Graphics aren't amazing, but I think they can make up for it with design, kinda like xenoblade did (though not to that extent. Xenoblade's art design is fucking top tier)
EDIT: Beaten
OHHHHHHH FUCK JUST TAKE MY MONEY
Currently on 5 hour long trip. The cellular network is really shitty. I can't watch videos/streams, read mangas, or pictures you guys posted. All I can do is browsing GAF ;~;

So how's everyone doing?
I watched some SAO and am losing my shit over Rodea while I read a lame thing for class

semisonic

Banned
OHHHHHHH FUCK JUST TAKE MY MONEY

I watched some SAO and am losing my shit over Rodea while I read a lame thing for class
From wikipedia
For the Wii U version (and presumably the 3DS version), gameplay consists of controlling the game's protagonist, Rodea, by drawing small arcs on the gamepad's touch screen to curve him to his destination.
The Wii version controlls by aiming with the Wii Remote at solid objects and pressing the B button to have Rodea fly in parabolic arcs.
In January 2015 Japanese Nintendo Direct, it was announced that Rodea the Sky Soldier will be released April 2nd in Japan for Wii U and 3DS. Those who pre-order or pick up first print copies of the Wii U version of Rodea the Sky Soldier will get the original unreleased Wii version as a bonus.
Preorder confirmed

semisonic

Banned
YOOOOO! Check out these sick vinyls I bought at Barnes and Noble!

How did your day go? Mine went swell.

I never had a vinyl player, so all of that would be useless to me. Good for you, tho.

This one time, I found a vinyl record of Beethoven's 2nd(? I forget...) Symphony in a walmart parking lot, just hanging out on the ground.
Of course I took that shit home right away, but I never got a chance to play it.
Probably scratched up as fuck, but I took it for the story.
I still don't know why the fuck it was there, as walmart doesn't even sell vinyls. Huh.

So how's everyone doing?
I'm doing all right. Are you driving? I used to love road trips but my patience for them has worn thin

Skrams

From wikipedia

Preorder confirmed

Holy fuck. I was wondering why they bothered releasing a Wii version of all things, but if it's just a preorder bonus for free then that's fucking amazing. It reminds me of Gravity Rush a bit. I don't think the combat is great in Gravity Rush, but I really loved flying through the air so I'm good with this.

semisonic

Banned
Holy fuck. I was wondering why they bothered releasing a Wii version of all things, but if it's just a preorder bonus for free then that's fucking amazing. It reminds me of Gravity Rush a bit. I don't think the combat is great in Gravity Rush, but I really loved flying through the air so I'm good with this.

Oh that was for Nipponland. No guarantees as to if the same deal's for america, but if so, fucking sick

I'm buying the new always sunny episode after the lows of 6 game losing streak

Are you talking about NFL or NBA?

Why are you hurting yourself? :/

I'm doing all right. Are you driving? I used to love road trips but my patience for them has worn thin

I'm on the bus, I won't be here if I'm driving :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom