• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

No.
I'd much rather watch Gintama.
qNx4qj.png

That's the thing, up until around episode 10 or 11, Guilty Crown was really good, then it became nonsense, though Gai was still entertaining.

The second half is not nearly as good but I still enjoyed it all. It's an insanely dumb show, but there are much worse anime out there.

Alright, let me put it this way. Imagine if in SAO when they're fighting that boss and the raid leader or whatever dies and Kirito didn't use dual-wielding to defeat the monster and instead just let it murder everyone instead. It's like that. The character has the means to solve the problem IMMEDIATELY and doesn't do so because reasons.
I dont remember that happening....

Nordicus

Next they should watch the trainwreck that is Guilty Crown.
Hahaha, no. Superior anime it might be to SAO, by a margin, I still recognized the self-insert Gary Stu signs and would rather watch Garo again from the beginning.

I mean, c'mon, even if it's 2 people licking each others' wounds, the christmas cake* is winning in Garo

*check urban dictionary

Skrams

I feel pretty dead inside since that was the third time I've seen Arc 2 because of reasons. I also missed out on hours of sleep for it. That was a good use of my time.

I asked this on the previous page, but it got lost amid the SAO talk. Does anyone know how Tales of Zestiria is?

As AngryCanadian said, there's a import thread but there may be some spoilers, (in fact I got spoilt quite a bit going in there). From what I heard, it's got mixed opinions. I think they said it plays like Tales of Graces F. There's also the whole Alisha thing if you heard anything about it. Oh yea they said the camera was bad as well.

As AngryCanadian said, there's a import thread but there may be some spoilers, (in fact I got spoilt quite a bit going in there). From what I heard, it's got mixed opinions. I think they said it plays like Tales of Graces F. There's also the whole Alisha thing if you heard anything about it. Oh yea they said the camera was bad as well.
I heard about the Alisha thing, and I couldn't give less of a shit about that situation, so that won't be a problem for me.

Xiraiya

The second half is not nearly as good but I still enjoyed it all. It's an insanely dumb show, but there are much worse anime out there.

My issue isn't that the concept is dumb or anything, it's the fact the story and characters straight up makes less and less sense as they go on and people start doing things for no discernible reason on a whim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom