• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LITERALLY ART

A R T

SAO2102.jpg

Xiraiya

Well in other news, Borderlands Pre-sequel is actually pretty damn good, as far as Borderlands games go.

From the get go it's way more interesting than BL2 and I feel like the game overall is a bit more intense.

Well in other news, Borderlands Pre-sequel is actually pretty damn good, as far as Borderlands games go.

From the get go it's way more interesting than BL2 and I feel like the game overall is a bit more intense.
I hate the mechanics of those games too much after playing 200 hours between 1 and 2. Even with all the shit and problems Destiny had, I enjoyed it far more than Borderlands just because of better mechanics.

I heard that game is hilarious if you're Australian, how true is that?

beinfilms

Am I the only one who feels a Game Grumps vibe from Liam and Pat playthroughs?

That depends. If you mean old-school (Egoraptor and JonTron), then sure, I suppose I can see what you mean. Otherwise, no, because I actually find them entertaining. (I'm a little salty about post-JonTron Game Grumps)

Xiraiya

I heard that game is hilarious if you're Australian, how true is that?

If you know more than nothing about Australia, it's going to be pretty funny either way, I do appreciate the humor.

Borderlands humor is always very on the nose and I've always liked that it knows that, so I can't bring myself to be like "Fuck this dumb shit", Voice acting is always really good too.

Lots of misinformation already in this SMRPG episode lol. The "lucky" minigame with the Yoshi eggs is 100% random, there's no trick to it. Also Liam has gotten Geno's attack timing wrong almost every single time, no you don't press it with every gunshot lmao.

Can't blame them, I only know a lot of these things because I've played the game 100% like 3 times. Hope they don't forget to fight Culex.

Nordicus

Even with 2 white wine bottles i don't have enough alcohol to both dull the brain damage and possibly cook risotto/chicken with it this Sunday! :mad:

beinfilms

Guys, if you want something to distract you from the horrors of SAO (which I'm sure you do), shit appears to be very much about to go down on the Metal Gear community thread. (There's a possible release date leak!)

Watching that garbage had a physical effect on me.

It made me fucking tired and sad.

I ate something and now I'm watching something else and I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom