• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

image.png

I can dig it. Have you tried explosive, unarmed, or melee with poison?
The last one is my favorite because you can just silently troll everyone with utterly quiet throwing weapons. Killed like half the legion, including the transport town to their base with not one of the fuckers finding out, and I kept a perfect reputation with them.
Goddamn that game is fun to break.
I don't like explosive. I don't find it fun at all. Unarmed. May do that, but poison throwing spears. Now that sounds interesting.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I can dig it. Have you tried explosive, unarmed, or melee with poison?
The last one is my favorite because you can just silently troll everyone with utterly quiet throwing weapons. Killed like half the legion, including the transport town to their base with not one of the fuckers finding out, and I kept a perfect reputation with them.
Goddamn that game is fun to break.

I really fucking want to play snake eater right now because I was listening to Way To Fall earlier, but I left it at home. Fuck.

I'm glad someone else fucking knows the fun of killing tons of people without them even knowing it. My other favorite is to have extremely high sneak, survival, melee, and unarmed, and then have endurance and perception maxed. You play the entire game like a fucking deplorable inhuman creep.

Xiraiya

Yeah I'm probably wrong here.
The only thing that may have been close to that was when we were all talking to you about RealGAF stuff but someone in amongst that was getting carried away with things that weren't positive and/or helpful to you. So I expressed an observation I had made about them to put a stop to it, admittedly it landed much harder and harsher than I meant for it to, but anyway, I generally have a reason for the things I say/do.

Very amusing.

I'm glad someone else fucking knows the fun of killing tons of people without them even knowing it. My other favorite is to have extremely high sneak, survival, melee, and unarmed, and then have endurance and perception maxed. You play the entire game like a fucking deplorable inhuman creep.
Sooo...you play as woolie?

The only thing that may have been close to that was when we were all talking to you about RealGAF stuff but someone in amongst that was getting carried away with things that weren't positive and/or helpful to you. So I expressed an observation I had made about them to put a stop to it, admittedly it landed much harder and harsher than I meant for it to, but anyway, I generally have a reason for the things I say/do.

Very amusing.

You're the most confusing guy I've ever met.
But also one of the nicest.

semisonic

Banned

Very amusing.

Was that me?
I don't think it was me but it might've been me.
I do remember feeling super bad after that happened and Cthulhu fucked off for like a week, and then feeling super uncomfortable after he came back.

Yeah no to me you're kinda the local grandpa, full of life experience, wisdom, and infinite hatred and pity for those beneath you. Which is to say all of us who are not beloved.

Was that me?
I don't think it was me but it might've been me.
I do remember feeling super bad after that happened and Cthulhu fucked off for like a week, and then feeling super uncomfortable after he came back.

Yeah no to me you're kinda the local grandpa, full of life experience, wisdom, and infinite hatred and pity for those beneath you. Which is to say all of us who are not beloved.
It was nothing you did. I needed that time to fix some issues with myself.

Beloved

You're the most confusing guy I've ever met.

He always seems that way but it's because people are always trying to "read between the lines" of everything he says.

Pro top: there are no lines to read between.

He is literally the most straightforward person I've ever met in my life. So yeah he can seem like an ass sometimes, but he's also someone you can trust with ANYTHING.

sjay1994

If you were, you'd be in the shame car :p

I am not so shameful that I do my homework late at night.
Just teasing

The last couple of weeks have just been really busy is all.

I can spend more time in the thread now. If I am not here, I am probably in class or playing video games,etc.

That question does not merit an answer
that is not yes
Also howdy bestGAF. I've been super not here because I had to make concept art and do tests and stupid college shit.
Fucking RIT has a massive community of deaf people, about 1/4 of whom are apparently not aware they're being fucking terrible in the computer lab with their constant noises they're not aware of and POUNDING OF THE FUCKING TABLE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DRAW YOU FUCKS NOW I HAVE TO REDRAW THAT LINE AGAIN GODDAMNIT
What's been going on with you guys?
I actually prefer drawing in loud environments, if it's too quiet then I get distracted and go on Gaf or something, but if it's noisy then I put my concentration in to drawing.

He always seems that way but it's because people are always trying to "read between the lines" of everything he says.

He is literally the most straightforward person I've ever met in my life. So yeah he can seem like an ass sometimes, but he's also someone you can trust with ANYTHING.
Good because I have some horrible secrets.

No I don't.

Oh okay. Thank god, I felt super responsible after that happened, and got really worried about you. It's good to have you back, btw.
Hope you got your shit sorted out
Nah don't worry about it.

I ended up messaging me ex a few days after I came back here and we talked a lot of things out. Ended up forgiving her, and now shes getting married so yeah. I'm all good.

I just honestly misinterpret him occasionally, but, I think that it just comes with posting on the internet/written text.
I am not so shameful that I do my homework late at night.
Just teasing

The last couple of weeks have just been really busy is all.

I can spend more time in the thread now. If I am not here, I am probably in class or playing video games,etc.
Who does their homework late at night? Are you confusing me with that guy who left when I joined?
Noice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom