• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Is this when we learn that Xiraiya is truly a koala bear?

Yes.

Pictured: Xiraiya
Koala+baby.jpg

semisonic

Banned
I actually prefer drawing in loud environments, if it's too quiet then I get distracted and go on Gaf or something, but if it's noisy then I put my concentration in to drawing.

It's because I was still drawing at 1140 for a project due at midnight and I was drawing with a mouse, so every time they pounded the table, I had to restart my shit thanks to the vibrations. Started freaking my shit super hard, but writing a note to ask them to stop would take time I didn't think I had
I finished at 1156 with a project well above the average of the class.
I am the best collegeman

Man, thinking about it, I don't know how i'm going to afford Bloodborne's collector's edition, Type 0, MKX, and Scholar of the First Sin. They all come out within 2 months of each other. At least Bloodborne is paid off. Eh, i'll figure it out.

semisonic

Banned
Holy shit this is fucking horrible. I drew this shit with a mouse.
Mathaou, age 13:
New avatar confirmed.
Good because I have some horrible secrets.

No I don't.

Nah don't worry about it.

I ended up messaging me ex a few days after I came back here and we talked a lot of things out. Ended up forgiving her, and now shes getting married so yeah. I'm all good.

That's great, man. I'm happy for you.

Ants

I can see how some people would rip on the writing in Life is Strange for being faux-deep but I think the allegedly shittiest parts are some of the best.
The janitor is a huge weirdo who says stupid shit like "She was like sunlight, but light casts shadows". He has the best line in the universe where when you ask if he knew this girl, he's like "How can you know a prism? You just stare in awe. . . Now I have to go paint windows."
The juxtapositioning of that "deep" line with a reminder about how stupid and mundane his position in life is is HILARIOUS and totally contextualizes his character. That's self-aware in the extreme.

Man, thinking about it, I don't know how i'm going to afford Bloodborne's collector's edition, Type 0, MKX, and Scholar of the First Sin. They all come out within 2 months of each other. At least Bloodborne is paid off. Eh, i'll figure it out.

That's what I worry about whenever I think about all the games I wanna buy. Usually things just happen to work out alright and I get what I want. At least, until a wild card shows up like DOA5 Last Round and then I buy that and everything gets fucked again because I never actually planned to buy it...

Oh yeah another totally probably not pleasant story from my criminal justice class.

My professor when he was a rookie in a rural town had to go down a well to put a few day old body of a woman in a body bag while being held by a rope and being surrounded by rats, snakes, etc.

It's because I was still drawing at 1140 for a project due at midnight and I was drawing with a mouse, so every time they pounded the table, I had to restart my shit thanks to the vibrations. Started freaking my shit super hard, but writing a note to ask them to stop would take time I didn't think I had
I am the best collegeman
Ooh it was a mouse drawing, ok that would of been frustrating as fuck.

Skip Scholar and MK swill.
Inb4 people get on my case

Mathaou

legacy of cane
New avatar confirmed.

That's great, man. I'm happy for you.
Don't we have an avatar bet for something coming out in march?

Not owning a PS4 is saving me money, because I'd be buying all of that shit minus MKX (not that big a fan of fighting games). I only have STEAM and Xenoblade preordered for the near future.

That's what I worry about whenever I think about all the games I wanna buy. Usually things just happen to work out alright and I get what I want. At least, until a wild card shows up like DOA5 Last Round and then I buy that and everything gets fucked again because I never actually planned to buy it...
Last Round was the same for me. I didn't know it had even come out, and bought it on an impulse. I don't regret it, but it's gonna make the upcoming months harder. At least I know for sure i'm getting Bloodborne.

Oberon

Banned
I am the best collegeman

Drawing with a mouse? That in itself sounds frustrating.

Only one I'm getting out of those four is Bloodbourne, but I feel ya. Luckily, I don't have to struggle with the agony of choices anymore.

Scholar of the First Sin should be a quick dropper, especially on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom