• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

360pages

Gee, I wonder how 360 survived.
monkey-in-wheelchair_small_best_fit.jpg

Shush...only dreams now.

Alf is a cold blooded mother fucker. Got Zed to kill Croten, then goes on a killing spree in the second game.

Can villainy the like of his be stopped?

I just saw Revelations 2 part 1, for what it's worth....

1) You can switch to the laser sight aiming if you want from options.
2) You can 180 turn just like in RE4
3) Only heal when your DS4 lightbar is red if you want to save health.
4) You can focus the light on the enemy's face to slow and stun them, once stunned Claire can combo with a kick and Moira can finish it with a crowbar. Essentially this allows you to fight enemies even when your ammo is zero.

Good things to know for Episode 2 =p

4) You can focus the light on the enemy's face to slow and stun them, once stunned Claire can combo with a kick and Moira can finish it with a crowbar. Essentially this allows you to fight enemies even when your ammo is zero.

YO THOSE ARE FUCKING COOL

Alfebit

Banned

Thanks for the tips.

Alf is a cold blooded mother fucker. Got Zed to kill Croten, then goes on a killing spree in the second game.

Can villainy the like of his be stopped?

ibh30scRMLNJ0q.gif

Can't fight me man to man.

That's awesome, but they won't see any feedback before episode 2, they record a ton of their LPs far far in advance.

Also, you're better of Tweeting Matt or Pat to get ahold of them.

YO THOSE ARE FUCKING COOL

Thanks for the tips.

Yeah I had to ask about the health bar thing because I couldn't see any indication on screen other than the red jam lol.

But yeah you seem to be able to take quite a few hits on normal difficulty before even getting a 'yellow' light.

The combo one I found by accident when I manage to get an enemy stunned and Claire AI runs up to do her kick. Later you can buy a skill to allow Claire to finish off enemies herself.

That's awesome, but they won't see any feedback before episode 2, they record a ton of this game far far in advance.

Also, you're better of Tweeting Matt or Pat to get ahold of them.

Ah, I don't do twitter though ^^;

360pages

Damn 360... Your right about Pokemon Shuffle being addicting... Capturing Pokemon is Bullshit tho.

It really fun, but it took me way too man tries to catch some pokemon. Which is a shame since it's probably one of the first Pokémon Puzzle games that integrated the Pokémon system into the gameplay so well.

Guys talk me out of buying Soul Hackers at full price...
It really fun, but it took me way too man tries to catch some pokemon. Which is a shame since it's probably one of the first Pokémon Puzzle games that integrated the Pokémon system into the gameplay so well.
I'm still super butthurt that I got S ranks and still didn't capture togepi...

Top Bottom