• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

ultimax

Does not feel like an improvement over the original games. Lack of post game content.

Graphical issues from XY not resolved. Music is worse. No Battle Frontier.

It feels anemic in comparison to say the previous Remakes or Black 2/White 2.
Yeah its not as good as other remakes, but comparing it to the original and only the original, its much better and scratches that nostalgia itch. Also can't you still battle people online anyways?
Wow Abu you did an amazing job, If only DoktorEvil had as much skill as you.

Thanks, it took me forever to do

Alfebit

Banned

Noice.

Who cares about Europe? All they play are stupid sports games anyway.

That's why I'm so disappointed.

Just had the most surreal cable installer.

It was awesome. Today was a good day.

How so? Glad to here you're having a good day.

Yu nid to underrstand. Yurop is the best.

Yurop is dumb. You don't appreciate life and hometown like us Americans.

360pages

Yeah its not as good as other remakes, but comparing it to the original and only the original, its much better and scratches that nostalgia itch. Also can't you still battle people online anyways?

Thanks, it took me forever to do

Yeah, compared to HG/SS he Gen 3 remakes seemed kind of eh... There is some nice stuff in them, but not really warranting 40$

Woah, I never knew people are referring to GAF when they say that!

There's one thing I don't like, though. The jagged edges of my avatar are really obvious. I should fix it or get a new one.

W/hen you make it transparent, just turn down the tolerance and that will fix it.

Alfebit

Banned
Excuse me it's DarkGAF, be sensitive please

Fucking lol, I mean I wouldn't get any of them but those are still cool. I wonder if Europe has higher CE/LE buy rates than us

"Greetings, Dark Warriors"

Yeah the only one I'd think about getting is the Happy Boobs edition.

Is it already time for the race wars?

k1QQvm_medium.gif

joe2187

Banned
I think the footage was played in reverse.

What!? How...I've been staring at the gif for a while and he's clearly jumping into the fire.

How do you go from being engulfed in flames on flailing around on your side to instantly backing out of the fire from your stomach and walking backwards down the front hood of the car?

SteveTR

What!? How...I've been staring at the gif for a while and he's clearly jumping into the fire.

How do you go from being engulfed in flames on flailing around on your side to instantly backing out of the fire from your stomach and walking backwards down the front hood of the car?

I guess you're right.

The way that guy in the white clothes moves, looks weird to me, though.

EDIT: Oh, I thought the guy was running backwards. He's clearly running into the fire.

He could be jumping through the flames. Just throwing that out there.

Top Bottom