• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

tumblr_nbuicc0vyh1si48w3o5_400.jpg

tumblr_n1cg31QOQY1rtcnjlo2_1280.png

tumblr_mw2o5sJS251qc13ieo1_r1_1280.png

tJdXYCr.jpg
tumblr_mf3e5zCLD31re4p5so1_1280.jpg

Hey I don't mind P1... I dunno the feel of DMC2, but from what I've seen the combat, Raidou should be way worse.
It's uhhhh, it's fine
Oh shit today just slipped through my fingers.

Does time just start moving faster as you get old?
Sorta
Hey, fuck you, I liked Sonic Heroes.

Better than both of the SA games (not like that's an accomplishment)
Did you get the Final Story? Did you go through that fucking emerald race bullshit? Did you die because of shitty rail detection and get mad salt countless times? It is not a good game

I liked Sonic Heroes...until I went back and replayed it. That game is not as good as my memory had built it up to be.

I will never play that game again. I know it's probably super ass, but I like remembering that I had fun with it at one point.
Did you get the Final Story? Did you go through that fucking emerald race bullshit? Did you die because of shitty rail detection and get mad salt countless times? It is not a good game
Babby Banana's salt gland grew three times in size from that game.

A Madworld LP? The best friends have finally flown too close to the sun. Come on, how you gonna comentate a game that comes with it's own commentary?! Greg Prutz and Bender yuckin it up, you can't compete with that!

Top Bottom