• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Shackzam

Okay. That's nice.

Man I'm still getting over those Linne matches from earlier. I am calling all nighter johns and also putting off the rematch until I learn combos that do more damage than none at all. You better be ready when that time comes. Because that was probably the most fun I"ve had with that fucking game so far
The under night crack has been planned. Make everyone want to Git gud.
Nice.

Your gimmick is juggling people.
This is one of the results of a random google search on juggling
JugglingBabies.jpg

Yeah. Tho I might be able to get a couple people.

I just wish we could go in it with less than 4. Considering you're level 50 we'd probably just blaze right through it.

I've been playing for a while. Still way behind compared to other players.

I could imagine, people in this game probably have all the classes maxed lol.

I think I'm starting to discover the level of depth to this game. I figured out you could be any class you want and all the cross class and the job system. Probably gonna go for a bard so I also joined as a pugilist.

PBalfredo

I'm still in awe over how horrific BIO F.R.E.A.K.S. character designs are. The Midway guys had to know they were becoming a parody of themselves with this game, right?

Right?

Alfebit

Banned
I just wish we could go in it with less than 4. Considering you're level 50 we'd probably just blaze right through it.

I could imagine, people in this game probably have all the classes maxed lol.

I think I'm starting to discover the level of depth to this game. I figured out you could be any class you want and all the cross class and the job system. Probably gonna go for a bard so I also joined as a pugilist.

Well it autosynch's your level if you're 4 or 5 levels above the required so my stats won't be OP. And yeah the fact that you can be every job on 1 character is really cool since you don't have to start a whole new character if you realize you don't like the class.

Top Bottom