• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I don't know whats worse. These avatars or finding the time/patience to keep changing them everyday.

1370393576880.jpg

Dangit. Why you gotta use KR0NPR1NZ art bruh? That's my territory.
I'm just jelly you used it first.

Speaking of GTAV, do you have anyone to do heists with? Me and 2 friends are looking for a 4th.
Because Ibuki dabes.

If I can log in, I'll do some heists. I'm low level because I neglected Online, tho.

Godammit Etrian Odyssey, why is the enemy encounter rate so high in the 5th stratum. Every 10 steps is an enemy. I'll reach the cap level, rebirth and hit the cap level again before the final boss at this rate.
Looks like the everyone enjoyed face off

360pages

Godammit Etrian Odyssey, why is the enemy encounter rate so high in the 5th stratum. Every 10 steps is an enemy. I'll reach the cap level, rebirth and hit the cap level again before the final boss at this rate.
Looks like the everyone enjoyed face off

You playing untold...wish my 3DS wasn't fucked so I could.

Shackzam

Actually the first one on DS
Yo shak, that one combo you showed me with Linne does not work anymore since it was an older version of the game and almost everybody was broken. I kept on forgetting to tell you that everyone I see you on. It was awhile back, but always stuck in my head.

Top Bottom