• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Alfebit

Banned
Jesus christ, I'm out of breath. My dog almost got hit by a car and it scared the shit out of me.

So heists are pretty fun, when you aren't carrying the fucking crew.

I've only done the 2 player tutorial one with a friend so we did pretty good for our first time.

Numb

Right, I'm back. Probably gonna dick about in Ultimax's Challenge and Arcade modes just because. Looks like the thread is kinda-sorta sedate at the moment.

I cant decide between starting Suikoden with Nic cage or continuing SMT IV.
Or just continue with Kamen rider Wizard.

Feels freeing not thinking about Monster Hunter anymore.
the crack yo

I can't decide between blending in style but showing up the bar with nicer and better matched clothes, or going insane/stylish clothes to stand out even more.

Shackzam

Well now I see why people think under night is so fun because it's just a circle jerk of gordeau players agreeing with each other. I've played really good walds and never felt as infuriated as gordeau makes me. I completely lose my shit when gord starts doing whatever the fuck he wants because he technically fucking can.

I feel like there's this viscous cycle to Monster Hunter where I swear to fuck I don't know how a monster can be beat, then handily beat it after turning the game off for a while.

I'm not sure that's going to apply to the Gor Magala but it might.

Well now I see why people think under night is so fun because it's just a circle jerk of gordeau players agreeing with each other. I've played really good walds and never felt as infuriated as gordeau makes me. I completely lose my shit when gord starts doing whatever the fuck he wants because he technically fucking can.
Hey Shack I forgot to tell you I dropped Byakuya and now I'm maining Gordeau.
I'm sorry.
I didn't really do that
Shut up though

I had to copy and paste a thing to support Jesus Christ RPG and forgot to recopy the url.

I think I need to play this

Shackzam

Hey Shack I forgot to tell you I dropped Byakuya and now I'm maining Gordeau.
I'm sorry.
I didn't really do that
Don't do that to my heart. I can only take so many scythes in one day. I have to concentrate so hard on not getting hit and when my brain gets tired of thinking for a little bit I get rocked and flustered.

No bro, we need to play this together.
What is this for I'd totally be down if I can get it
Gordeau op tho.
I'm not a class whore like Woolie
Don't do that to my heart. I can only take so many scythes in one day. I have to concentrate so hard on not getting hit and when my brain gets tired of thinking for a little bit I get rocked and flustered.
Man you're telling me, at least Linne has a projectile and a dodge. Most Byakuya can do is steal GRD and get lucky with a web catch

Shackzam

Man you're telling me, at least Linne has a projectile and a dodge. Most Byakuya can do is steal GRD and get lucky with a web catch
The dodge will be hit because that scythe pull in thing, is two hits for some reason and the projectiles are all right outside his range. It's stupid

So I spent a chunk of my heist change making my hipster even more hipster.

It's almost like reality.

Also, I made a pie for pi day, but I really don't want to eat some tonight anymore.

I think Vita is the only announced platform. Not sure.
MMMMMMMMM perfect
The dodge will be hit because that scythe pull in thing, is two hits for some reason and the projectiles are all right outside his range. It's stupid
I should really play online against more people that aren't from the thread. Otherwise I'm not going to get anywhere
So I spent a chunk of my heist change making my hipster even more hipster.

It's almost like reality.

Also, I made a pie for pi day, but I really don't want to eat some tonight anymore.
It better be cherry

HbwV5Df.png

All hipsters are boring. That's why they try to make themselves look more interesting with their obscure taste in movies, and claim to like bands before they got big, knowing damn well they first heard of them on Pandora.

I played Compile Heart games before they were acceptably playable.

Ants

man do we really gotta bring up groose again after it made some people (and the zaibatsu) uncomfortable enough to actually request stopping it

how about we talk about boxing and roy jones jr, king of the headbob, instead?

this motherfucker is crazy. he has mindgames for days. he does this crazy shit where he does a popeye-esque arm spin and then instantly reverses its direction and hits the guy, because who would ever expect that shit. it's amazing to see how closely fighting games often mimic actual fighting. this guy's technique is fundamentally wrong in a lot of ways, but his mindgames and reflexes are enough to make him a monster.

how about we talk about boxing and roy jones jr, king of the headbob, instead?

this motherfucker is crazy. he has mindgames for days. he does this crazy shit where he does a popeye-esque arm spin and then instantly reverses its direction and hits the guy, because who would ever expect that shit. it's amazing to see how closely fighting games often mimic actual fighting. this guy's technique is fundamentally wrong in a lot of ways, but his mindgames and reflexes are enough to make him a monster.

Roy Jones is my favorite boxer of all time. Dude was magic in the ring, with some of the greatest mental work I have seen. Not only that, unlike Mayweather, bruh wasn't afraid to scrap, and was aggressive.

Shame he got buttfucked in Korea tho. Olympics some phony bullshit anyway.

Top Bottom