• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
131583651979013300712_053.jpg

The girl in the middle has my favorite facial expression

beinfilms

One the one hand, this game looks super fun, and I'll probably end up buying it.

On the other hand, holy shit, is this not a fucking Final Fantasy game!

Wow 9 years ago. I was at the end of 6th grade back then. Boy I'm not the same person at all.

Yeah it's fucking weird to think about. 2006 was end of 5th and start of 6th grade for me.
Babby doc with his tendency to always wear the short pants. Im not even kidding I hated pants at that time

One the one hand, this game looks super fun, and I'll probably end up buying it.

On the other hand, holy shit, is this not a fucking Final Fantasy game!
It's really not, but seeing ehat the real ff games have turned into, I'm willing to give it a pass.

Also, am I the only person here who hates all these character designs? They look like what 13 year old girls think cool guys look like. They're terrible.

MS Gundam
Did these morons just badger a federation officer into letting them keep three children stationed on a military vessel actively deployed in combat AS A DECOY? What the fuck is anyone thinking!?

beinfilms

It's really not, but seeing ehat the real ff games have turned into, I'm willing to give it a pass.

Also, am I the only person here who hates all these character designs? They look like what 13 year old girls think cool guys look like. They're terrible.

It's fiiiiiine...
they're not great

I was planning to go through my Bloodborne run with out any head gear because I didn't like how any of them looked. This has changed with the discovery of a tiny hat

Zenfalcia

Late replies, but ehh..
PG.

Don't let Aaron or Abu do it.

It will have shitty Love Live gifs all over it
They might do a good job... Maybe...
If you guys post that fast while i'm gone, I bequeath it to you Zen. Just put a SFW doujin screencap
*loud sweating*
uh.. i won't do that.. >_>
Guys RF is only gone for 3 days tops calm down, we're not going through 200+ pages in 2 days.

Please don't try
Who the hell do you think we are?!?!

Fuck that, they're great. I love their designs. I'm more hyped for 15 than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom