• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine. There are many times i want to correct people, but then i dont...

My face right now:

image.php

-EDIT-

Guess I shoulda bolded it.

360pages

Since I live in an area that I can just ride and bike to work. I never actually took the time to get my Drivers Licensees. Even my Collage is in biking distance. So I'm going to take the test to get my permit tomorrow.

Been studying...and there is some obscure bullshit on these practice test.

beinfilms

Since I live in an area that I can just ride and bike to work. I never actually took the time to get my Drivers Licensees. Even my Collage is in biking distance. So I'm going to take the test to get my permit tomorrow.

Been studying...and there is some obscure bullshit on these practice test.

Yeah, those tend to have the most random shit on them.

360pages

Yeah, those tend to have the most random shit on them.

Like, if this is legit how the test is going to be like. How is any one suppose to pass it with 100% of the time. It seems like a crap shoot on memorizing a majority of it and hoping that the stuff that you don't know won't be on the real test which is also randomized

Oh yeah I forgot during all this homework and spring break I never updated on my adventures in the life of dating for the first time in two years.
As of now..
We're totally an official thing she spent the night this past friday and yeah, shits super good. I lose some time for videogames but whatever I got her into Jojo so that's what truly matters.

beinfilms

Like, if this is legit how the test is going to be like. How is any one suppose to pass it with 100% of the time. It seems like a crap shoot on memorizing a majority of it and hoping that the stuff that you don't know won't be on the real test which is also randomized

I don't know where you are, or what the test's like there, but where I took it, it was way easier than they made it out to be (I got all of one question wrong, and that was because it was practically a trick question.) I'm sure you'll do just fine.

360pages

I don't know where you are, or what the test's like there, but where I took it, it was way easier than they made it out to be (I got all of one question wrong, and that was because it was practically a trick question.) I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Well going to do another hour of studying tonight.

Alright, that's enough of my restarted game of Bloodborne for tonight, cleared out the Cathedral Ward right up to the door leading to
Vicar Amalia
, and my next stop is Old Yharnam.

Noticing all the things I had missed on my first playthrough is pretty neat. Best NPC after the Doll (because Doll-chan is always the best) has to be Eileen the Crow. She teaches you the best gestures.

Alright, that's enough of my restarted game of Bloodborne for tonight, cleared out the Cathedral Ward right up to the door leading to
Vicar Amalia
, and my next stop is Old Yharnam.

Noticing all the things I had missed on my first playthrough is pretty neat. Best NPC after the Doll (because Doll-chan is always the best) has to be Eileen the Crow. She teaches you the best gestures.

No one can beat Doll, but Eileen is sick.

Nordicus

Almost got decimated by a bunch of walking trees in Pillars of Eternity. Too many spellcasters in that bunch, covering me with insects and corrosive damage

How much is $60 worth to you? Is it worth calling up a guy and telling him to watch his back, you'll break his legs if you see him, and you'll get his wife to suck your nuts to pay you back? Because my father sure thinks it is. I personally don't believe $60 is enough to warrant that response. I don't know why my father thinks this will get the guy to pay him back, he just won't come around this area. It's not like my father has a license and can drive around to look for him, and my mother won't drive him there, so the guy would have to come here, which I don't see him doing.

Xiraiya

Duscae seems really promising so far.

I really enjoy how chaotic regular battles seem, like it really is just a bunch of jackasses jumping around with big swords fighting monsters.

That's perfect.

How much is $60 worth to you? Is it worth calling up a guy and telling him to watch his back, you'll break his legs if you see him, and you'll get his wife to suck your nuts to pay you back? Because my father sure thinks it is. I personally don't believe $60 is enough to warrant that response. I don't know why my father thinks this will get the guy to pay him back, he just won't come around this area. It's not like my father has a license and can drive around to look for him, and my mother won't drive him there, so the guy would have to come here, which I don't see him doing.

Jersey is a wild fucking place.
And I thought Texas was bad.

Jersey is fucking boring.

Come join me in the wild west, you never know if someone has a gun on them, and sometime they just wear assault weapons on their back into restaurants and it's totally legal. We're also about to allow concealed handguns on college campus. BOy I sure feel safer now

Xiraiya

So supposed spoilers for that new DBZ movie are out and I can't even understand what Toriyama is smoking anymore.

>Goku fights (full-power) Frieza and beats the shit out of him
>Frieza transforms into his golden form
>Starts destroying Goku even as a Red God
>Vegeta comes in to save the day, turns into Blue God
>Destroys the shit out of Frieza until Sorbet comes in to help
>Frieza gets pissed and launches a death ball against Vegeta, killing him and destroying the Earth
>Goku wakes up with a senzu bean in space, protected by Whis' barrier
>Transforms into a Blue God and finally kills Golden Frieza with a Kamehameha
>Whis restores the Earth and Vegeta by rewinding time because lolbitesthedust
>Everything is fine, but Frieza is alive and can't be spotted anywhere
>To be continued

It could be fake, but if it's not good lord.
What a baffling series.

Come join me in the wild west, you never know if someone has a gun on them, and sometime they just wear assault weapons on their back into restaurants and it's totally legal. We're also about to allow concealed handguns on college campus. BOy I sure feel safer now
What's the problem? That's a great idea. Let's let drunk/stupid/irresponsible college students have a firearm on them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom