• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

nIk9fwh.png
're right

I-I'm sorry I just had to fix it. It was bothering me.

F0dKdPb.png

croten

Pat getting super salty when the Steam notification popped up. It's not like your name is a secret, snapshot king

Pat getting super salty when the Steam notification popped up. It's not like your name is a secret, snapshot king

To be fair there's always going to be new people that don't know, and there's always going to be thirsty people. Can't blame the dude for wanting to avoid floods of PLS LETS BE FRIENDS FAMOUS PERSON

3/4 of the way through Bayo 1. The urge to just drop it and go straight to 2 is too strong, but I'm suppressing it the best I can.

And I'm still using Link's costume. I can't for the life of me give up that parry, I just fucking can't.

3/4 of the way through Bayo 1. The urge to just drop it and go straight to 2 is too strong, but I'm suppressing it the best I can.

And I'm still using Link's costume. I can't for the life of me give up that parry, I just fucking can't.

You fucking eat your vegetables before you get to the meat and desert.

croten

Among the sleep looks really interesting, I wish they did it as a week long one. I think it's supposed to be rather short

360pages

To be fair the game is coated with symbolism, and you can probably guess what's going on just my applying real world logic to the abstract mind of a child. I know the ending if no one wants to look it up further.

To be fair the game is coated with symbolism, and you can probably guess what's going on just my applying real world logic to the abstract mind of a child. I know the ending if no one wants to look it up further.

I haven't played it yet, and don't tell me if I'm right, but my guess is that the monster is his dad while drunk or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom