• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

There are two monsters in the game, one is a giant trench coat wearing thing and the other is the one we all saw by the clock, both represent something different, and I'll leave it at that since my computer really wants to update to 8.1 and there is nothing I can really do to stop it apparently.

PewDiePie is offensively unfunny, and irritating. He's also not good at games.
Yeup. Most of it is hype backlash though. No-name LPers are often much worse, but don't have the ego and presence.

At least he acts like a semi-decent human being, when he's not making the rape jokes to entertain 7 year olds.

StoneFox

PewDiePie isn't offensive to me, but he's not funny either.
I just wish he didn't scream into the mic at every little thing and say random nonsense words for no reason, but he is catering to middle schoolers and they like that sort of thing. Can't hate him for being good at knowing what his audience wants, but I can't say I'll ever watch him again.

atleast hes not DSP
guy cant even play PS1 Spidey correctly

DSP is at the very least entertaining because of how bad he is.

Yeup. Most of it is hype backlash though. No-name LPers are often much worse, but don't have the ego and presence.
At least he acts like a semi-decent human being, when he's not making the rape jokes to entertain 7 year olds.

I thought he wasn't that bad from the few minutes I'd seen, just not my thing, then I saw Adults React to PewDiePie and I realized that no, it's just bad. He stopped doing the rape jokes, though, but he still does nothing but scream and repeat the same couple jokes over and over.

Jman014

There are two monsters in the game, one is a giant trench coat wearing thing and the other is the one we all saw by the clock, both represent something different, and I'll leave it at that since my computer really wants to update to 8.1 and there is nothing I can really do to stop it apparently.

The same thing happened to my laptop.

The trenchcoat monster must be radical.

It's super annoying since I'm okay with 8 and I just had to reset it about 4 months ago. And windows don't have the cleanest record with updates anyway.
At least us people with 8 will get 10 for free......

Also I have this "friend" that links me DSP stuff all the time. I close that shit right after I watch the part they want me to because I'm not about to give that mother fucker views. I still feel bad he turned out to be so.....DSP

360pages

The two monsters also behave differently, the Trenchcoat monster actively looks for the kid constantly never stop hounding him. While the normal monster will chance the child for a time, but stops after awhile or lose interest. This is also important

YOU HAVE TO USE AN EXPLOIT IN THE INTEGRITY OF THE BOX TO EVEN OPEN IT!

ALRIGHT, SO I'VE GOTTEN A MESSAGE THAT SAYS THE CONTROLLER'S TWO LITTLE PROTRUSIONS ARE CALLED "THUMBSTICKS," WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS, AND THAT YOU'VE GOTTA BASICALLY FORCE THEM TO BEND TO MOVE THE CHARACTER.

ALRIGHT, SO I'VE GOTTEN A MESSAGE THAT SAYS THE CONTROLLER'S TWO LITTLE PROTRUSIONS ARE CALLED "THUMBSTICKS," WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS, AND THAT YOU'VE GOTTA BASICALLY FORCE THEM TO BEND TO MOVE THE CHARACTER.
God I wanna say something about him not understanding the concept of buttons but I havent seen enough DSP

I'm considering installing 8.1, just to see how 10 will turn out. The performance improvements in 8.1 over 7 already exist, but if 10 is inoffensive, that'd be cool.

I just fucking want to be able to boot into safemode and not have to install shit to use the actual start menu. Also if anyone would like to recommend something for me to use as a start icon go ahead

Alfebit

Banned
Obligatory.
10693524_620499148067417_921674051_n.jpg

God I wanna say something about him not understanding the concept of buttons but I havent seen enough DSP

*presses B*
OOOHHHH SHIT
OH
WHAT NOW YOU FUCKING SHITTY BUTTON
WHAT A SHIT BUTTON
I'M TOO FUCKING GOOD

WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK? I'M PUSHING THEM AND MY CHARACTER'S MOVING, BUT NOW THERE'S A FUCKING BUG WITH THE CAMERA WHERE IT SINKS INTO THE FUCKING FLOOR. AWESOME. FUCKING STARING UP AT THE GODDAMN CEILING CAUSE THE DEVS ARE FUCKING LAZY.

ultimax

The "This is how you don't play" videos that people make of DSP are god damn hilarious. That guy is the biggest asshole

ultimax

Have you seen his girlfriend? Look up the comp video of her, she's the biggest bitch and it'll actually make you feel sorta bad for him

Yeah I've seen her. She's a damn nightmare lol. I remember seeing a montage of her raging at tekken tag 2 and it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom