• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but do the thing tho

So I'm guessing since this last episode of Dark Souls was the last in the block they recorded, the next parts are the ones where it is claimed Woolie "gits gud" again?
This episode is when Woolie got gud. He did so goddamn well. I am actually ecstatic.

Mainly. He had fun commentating, and it was amazing.

So I'm guessing since this last episode of Dark Souls was the last in the block they recorded, the next parts are the ones where it is claimed Woolie "gits gud" again?

tumblr_lq9kh7W72V1qfplr3o1_400.gif

Emouse

so I just watched that street fighter: assassins fist movie, it was actually not bad at all, didn't expect it to be like two and a half hours long tho

so uh yeah that was a thing, what's going on y'alls

Squishy3

fuck smash 4 online fuck my isp fuck everything

fuck the wii u not having an ethernet port by default

i have had more lag free matches in smash 3ds than on the wii u so far, because on the 3ds the people i got a good connection with it didn't start to turn to shit after 3 or 4 matches

At that point, it's not worth keeping alive, better for all if it just dies out and port everything good to a more sensible platform.

Which is like... what? Freedom Wars and P4G.
I'm not gonna defend Bullet Girls for shit, but I've really enjoyed all the games I've played on Vita so far, and it helps the hardware kicks ass.

It's main problem is no Western dev support, but ehhhh.

Yeah I know, there's a bunch of shows with that sort of setting, it's a garbage concept.

Girls und Panzer made moe girls and tanks work together. A concept isn't inherently garbage
(unless you're Oberon pitching twincest to every studio in sight)
, it's the execution of that concept that needs to be judged.

Emouse

Yeah I know, there's a bunch of shows with that sort of setting, it's a garbage concept.

well, you're not wrong

I'm not gonna defend Bullet Girls for shit, but I've really enjoyed all the games I've played on Vita so far, and it helps the hardware kicks ass.

there's borderlands! everyone loves borderlands right guys? right??

Xiraiya

I can believe it might have mechanics or gameplay things that are potentially cool, because I don't actually know how they're suppose to play.

The theme is my issue with it though.

Squishy3

At that point, it's not worth keeping alive, better for all if it just dies out and port everything good to a more sensible platform.

Which is like... what? Freedom Wars and P4G.
sony gave up on keeping the vita alive, they don't care one bit. they don't even care enough to drop memory card prices

Oberon

Banned
Girls und Panzer made moe girls and tanks work together. A concept isn't inherently garbage
(unless you're Oberon pitching twincest to every studio in sight)
, it's the execution of that concept that needs to be judged.

That concept isn't used nearly enough, so you can't possibly know if it's good or not.
I going to write a letter to Nintendo so they will allow incest in their next Fire Emblem game, and I demanda at least two twin charackters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom