• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha

I become mildly salty when Korra is the topic of choice, but that's all.

We all have our moments when conversations come up that not everyone in the thread is a fan of. While the lewd talks can be annoying if they go on too long, if its in balance with every other kind of discussion that happens, I'm not opposed to it. Ofc I don't speak for everyone though.

gif6.gif

#CuteOverLewd

lets combine the 2 instead mwhahahahahaha
th

It's the one topic I can't talk about :p

I watched only a chunk of it, and I was just bummed out compared to TLA. It had a big shadow to stand in. When I say salty, I'm exaggerating off of what SkiLa said.

What part did you stopped at? I stopped at the start of S3 and haven't gotten to it because of Kamen Rider.

What part did you stopped at? I stopped at the start of S3 and haven't gotten to it because of Kamen Rider.
Start of Season 2. Gross.
We all have our moments when conversations come up that not everyone in the thread is a fan of. While the lewd talks can be annoying if they go on too long, if its in balance with every other kind of discussion that happens, I'm not opposed to it. Ofc I don't speak for everyone though.
Yup. Not seriously complaining, I know lots of people dislike other topics here. It's all good.

The woolie is the secret rising super star, rising so fast he becomes a black hole.

Episode like 3 or 4 then.

They feel special or something, or learned to be snobby..

What majors did they study?

That's pretty great. Also, what a great avatar.
the ones majors were psychiatry to psychology to philosophy to medical
I'm not discounting this guy, he is smart and has a good handle on things but that does not excuse him for being a dick and he still has years ahead of him if he would ever just pick a fucking class and stick with it.

The other one has just been bouncing around various engineering courses trying to find one he can make it through without failing out.

I grew up with these people and have always been compared to them all most as rivals. I know I picked the quick way out for the benefit of my mental health but I also knew that by going the way I'm going I'll be pretty much set and be able to live a comfortable life in a house of my own by the time I'm 25, barring catastrophic events, while they will be paying off whatever students loans their mother won't for years to come. It is just super frustrating situation

Season 2 starts off pretty bad but it gets better in the second half and season 3 is ATLA tier.

Y-you have an avatar screencap as an avatar... I have no words.

It probably looks horrid in Vanilla theme.

Oh, yeah, Korra. Yeah I'll make myself go through it sometime, but I just ended up feeling butthurt by the whole thing. I'll prolly wait till it ends or almost ends and watch the whole thing through.

360pages

Season 2 starts off pretty bad but it gets better in the second half and season 3 is ATLA tier.

Then Season 2 season finally happens.

I don't hate Legend of Korra, but I kind of compare it to a average/below average shonen, once it's over I'm probably not going to remember much about it or reference it.

Alfebit

Banned
Y-you have an avatar screencap as an avatar... I have no words.

It probably looks horrid in Vanilla theme.

Oh, yeah, Korra. Yeah I'll make myself go through it sometime, but I just ended up feeling butthurt by the whole thing. I'll prolly wait till it ends or almost ends and watch the whole thing through.

That's a good plan. I'm too antsy to wait for the season to be over, but I'll most likely watch the whole thing again once it's done.

Zenfalcia

Show me your moves!

Also are you a dog person then?

the ones majors were psychiatry to psychology to philosophy to medical
I'm not discounting this guy, he is smart and has a good handle on things but that does not excuse him for being a dick and he still has years ahead of him if he would ever just pick a fucking class and stick with it.

The other one has just been bouncing around various engineering courses trying to find one he can make it through without failing out.

I grew up with these people and have always been compared to them all most as rivals. I know I picked the quick way out for the benefit of my mental health but I also knew that by going the way I'm going I'll be pretty much set and be able to live a comfortable life in a house of my own by the time I'm 25, barring catastrophic events, while they will be paying off whatever students loans their mother won't for years to come. It is just super frustrating situation

I guess he seems pretentious since he's doing a medical degree. Makes him feel better than you.

Sound like the engineering one isn't doing so great.

It's not great having people to be compared to, especially when you are close in ages. You're also assuming they'll find a job quickly after they graduate, which isn't guaranteed. But hey, are least you're the one who's laughing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom