• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT PART ARE YOU AT BECAUSE YOU'RE MOST LIKELY WRONG?
Joking, but there are Stands that are more fun

Please. Star Platinum is one of the lamer stands. Part 4 has some really cool stands
I DON'T CARE HE DREW A FUCKING FLY
STAR PRUSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tumblr_n2tilcmjYD1sr2rwmo1_500.gif

STAR PLATINUM THO
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
Great. How far are you? Just started?
Barely to where they're gonna go to Egypt

Nice, it's always a good feeling getting to be kind of a dick to people that had it coming

39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend-update-high-five.gif

Awesome, I can imagine how good that feels.

Haha, damn. That's gotta feel good.

Yeah it did feel good, the thing that never made sense to me is that I AM college educated in the 2nd best post secondary school in my province. Oh well what can you do

Sounds like you had fun.
talking about students reminds me of my schooling.. i can't stop procrastinating... But hey, you're making that cash money.

Just print it out and burn it to a disc.. It'll be close to a physical release..

I have nothing against who choose that lifestyle but they are being dicks about it on their mother's money.

I know next to nothing about Jojo, except that there are cool ghost things that they fight with called stands, and a lot of them are music references.

My favorite stand is my favorite music reference.

Zenfalcia

all of the recent Cryme Tymes have increased its power 10 fold
after Hotline Miami the Woolie Hole will be as big as half the planet

The woolie is the secret rising super star, rising so fast he becomes a black hole.

Barely to where they're gonna go to Egypt

Episode like 3 or 4 then.

Yeah it did feel good, the thing that never made sense to me is that I AM college educated in the 2nd best post secondary school in my province. Oh well what can you do

I have nothing against who choose that lifestyle but they are being dicks about it on their mother's money.

They feel special or something, or learned to be snobby..

What majors did they study?

My new favorite junior.

a3BfOU6.jpg

That's pretty great. Also, what a great avatar.

lewd stuff only counts if it's an anime character right?
Because look what I found in OT

Too bad i'm too lazy to edit the last part out, whatever. It's a double take. just take it as that.

I know next to nothing about Jojo, except that there are cool ghost things that they fight with called stands, and a lot of them are music references.

My favorite stand is my favorite music reference.

Pick one. This is from Parts 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom