• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Hexagon (balls hard Terry Cavanagh joint) is Free App of the Week on iOS

Previously it had been free through an Apple App Store redemption. Now it's completely free to download as the Free App of the Week. Just do it. It's only 30MBs so might as well download it right now on your data plan.

I dropped a buck on this over two years ago and I still haven't beaten the hyper modes (Hexagonest and up). It's just a complete trip of a game that's pure twitch. Super Hexagon is a stone cold classic as far as mobile games go, and it deserves a permanent place on anyone's home screens.

NESbPo.gif

kenta

Has no PEINS
I reinstalled the game when he updated to 2.0 a few weeks ago and (after sticking with it for a long time) surprised myself by beating every level except the very last one (where my best is 31 seconds and I doubt it will get higher). Now the early levels feel molasses slow and I love when games give such a tangible sense of progression

Love this game so much

Gren

Used to play the PC version almost every other day for a few months.

Should pick it up again when I start playing the new Steam games coming out soon. Makes for a great diversion/change of pace to most anything (except other, balls-hard games I guess lol).

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
One of the most excellent games released in the last handful of years. It's absolutely incredible.

AGAIN.

AGAIN.

AGAIN.

AGAIN.

Top Bottom