• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

DaBoss

So I finally got a GCN adapter yesterday and I felt a very noticeable difference compared to the Wii U Pro controller.

I always felt there was something off with the Wii U Pro controller's input lag and it feels like I was right with that assumption. It was shielding in particular that felt really off as well as some characters feeling like I wasn't in full control (Fox in particular).

So yea, wired controller it is for me.

So I finally got a GCN adapter yesterday and I felt a very noticeable difference compared to the Wii U Pro controller.

I always felt there was something off with the Wii U Pro controller's input lag and it feels like I was right with that assumption. It was shielding in particular that felt really off as well as some characters feeling like I wasn't in full control (Fox in particular).

So yea, wired controller it is for me.

Hopefully I notice an improvement also. Anything that can help me will be good :) My adapter should ship tomorrow, if Amazon decides to not be lazy :/

J@hranimo

Banned
It seems like every Pacman player is Japanese.

Actually watching Japanese Smash 4 players is a lot more entertaining than our usual players. They usually go for a wider variety of characters.

Vena

Keitaro should retire Diddy and go Falco. Yeah, that was a ver entertaining match. Them fruits and hydrant always seem random when PAC man was first revealed to me but those are pretty cool B's in the end.

Pac's hydrant really shuts down the uair spam on Diddy since it comes out so fast and can kill.

Vena

and his speed, his aerial priority moves, his dtilt setup, and his banana

I meant more for the standard play of Diddy, lol.

Is anything but his uair high priority though? More like they just come out really fast. There's also Monkey Flip's absurd priority.

Nabster92

Watch Dabuz guys, he might be Nabster's final opponent. :O

I highly doubt he'd be my final opponent. I could still get to him in winners finals and get knocked to losers bracket and still advance to day 2 if I win losers finals of my pool. Someone else would have to knock both of us to losers within our pool for him to be my final opponent.

And from some quick searching for matches of Sky, it seems he plays Falcon now. Hopefully since Falcon is my secondary, I should have a pretty solid understanding of the matchup if I have to play him.

I highly doubt he'd be my final opponent. I could still get to him in winners finals and get knocked to losers bracket and still advance to day 2 if I win losers finals of my pool. Someone else would have to knock both of us to losers within our pool for him to be my final opponent.

And from some quick searching for matches of Sky, it seems he plays Falcon now. Hopefully since Falcon is my secondary, I should have a pretty solid understanding of the matchup if I have to play him.

you're better off studying the Falcon matchup then, get going :p

Beats

GGs TWILT. Some of those KOs during those matches were kinda silly lol.

I'm prepared with my own creation this time. ;)

image.php

TWILT

Banned
Good games, Beats as usual. It's really nice to be able to play with customs again (especially my gimmicky Monado Smash + Power Vision KOs...which only worked like twice, but hey :p).

Your WFT is really fun to play as usual...though Link's Meteor Bombs don't make it a fun match I assume lol.

Beats

Good games, Beats as usual. It's really nice to be able to play with customs again (especially my gimmicky Monado Smash + Power Vision KOs...which only worked like twice, but hey :p).

Your WFT is really fun to play as usual...though Link's Meteor Bombs don't make it a fun match I assume lol.

:x I got hit by those too many times. The Up-B I took not having a lot of vertical range didn't help either lol.

Top Bottom