• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

GG. Really hard to get used to Bowser's down B. You always think you rolled in time but the startup is so fast and the hitstun is so long. I forget to use it when I play Bowser aside from when they just run straight at me.

I tried to avoid going Falco against Samus because it's too much of a counterpick, but I just really felt like playing Flaco. Trying to get through them as Ness is like playing against Guile though.

And why didn't goddang blond Bowser grab the ledge. Big dummy.

GG. Really hard to get used to Bowser's down B. You always think you rolled in time but the startup is so fast and the hitstun is so long. I forget to use it when I play Bowser aside from when they just run straight at me.

I tried to avoid going Falco against Samus because it's too much of a counterpick, but I just really felt like playing Flaco. Trying to get through them as Ness is like playing against Guile though.

And why didn't goddang blond Bowser grab the ledge. Big dummy.
Bowser ledge grab failure leaves us all sad sometimes!

No worries about Falco. I appreciate the matchup experience. I am just playing Samus as prep for Mewtwo.

I used to neglect Bowser Bomb a lot, but that is because Klaw got me my KOs. When you drop Klaw for Dash Slash, the Bomb becomes so much more important.

Monster Zero

KhdetJN.gif

Simmer down there sparky

TWILT

Banned
EDIT: I might up for some doubles later. Let me know when there's room!

GGs M.Zero. Really fun and intense matches! Your Kirby and G&W were both really good.

SoldnerKei

EDIT: I might up for some doubles later. Let me know when there's room!

GGs M.Zero. Really fun and intense matches! Your Kirby and G&W were both really good.

is up, hurry up so we can team up P:

edit: whoops, just saw that "later", hopefully you can join us

DooD1234

GG Beef, great villager and that sap custom was annoying as fuck. I be checking my replay how I won that as Villager.

Edit: just checked the replay. Somehow how pocket Loid rocket killed you.

Top Bottom