• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter: Fall Team Tournament XBL/PSN

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Super Street Fighter IV: PS3 and 360 Team Tournament!

While we wait for the next ranbats a small team battle event will be organized for the next weekend. Rules are the same as ever!

1) 3v3
2) Best of 3
3) CHARACTER LOCKED: AKA NO SECONDARIES. PICK ONE AND THAT'S IT

Teams will be randomly selected, but depending on who signs up the teams will be seeded. Using the Ranbat Rankings we will be seeding each Team and assigning two teammates. That way we won't have such an overpowered team as Relix, Saqs and Satyamdas. Yeah....
>_>

Sign ups will run from today aaaaaaaaaalll the way to the 21st of October, THURSDAY. That's enough time to get people to sign up, organize the teams and posts the ladders.

To sign up post like this:

GAF Name:
XBL or PSN:
Character:

You can sign up for both XBL and PSN tournaments. So far the cap is 24 players for each console, AKA 8 teams. If we can get more and even it out without byes so be it =)

Prizes? Who the hell knows :lol

AZ Greg

GAF: AZ Greg
XBL: AZ Greg
Character: Vega

It's highly likely I won't be able to make it
if vex is on my team. :p

Rocwell

GAF: Rocwell
PSN: Rocwell9
Character: Makoto

Sucks to be on my team :p

::Edit::

schucks I got so excited for an excuse to play more street fighter I forgot I'm working late next Friday so I may have to recuse myself from the competition :(

jlai

GAF: jlai
XBL: jlai
Character: Rose

Lookin' forward to this one since I missed the last 3v3! Thanks Relix

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I worded it wrongly. The event WILL NOT BE a one-two day only event. It will run for one week starting this Saturday all the way to the next Sunday, so you will have plenty of time. Team matches are far more tricky to setup ;)

Axis

a friend was wanting to know if he could get in if his account is still pending just PM me or hit me in the IRC chat, relix

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well crap :lol

XBL: 23 Players
PSN: 13 players

XBL one away from the player cap. If more players were to sign up. 48 would then be needed to complete a team tourney without a single BYE so that will be hard to fill up ;-)

fuck i didnt know about this!!!

gaf: EraldoCoil

PSN: Eraldo_Coil

Character: Dat Rawg

@Relix- lol, might as well just pm everyone from the ranbat PSN side.....its always the same people in every PSN tournament :lol

El Sloth

Banned
Relix said:
Well crap :lol

XBL: 23 Players
PSN: 13 players

XBL one away from the player cap. If more players were to sign up. 48 would then be needed to complete a team tourney without a single BYE so that will be hard to fill up ;-)

Just don't put all three of us Makoto's in the same team, Relix. That would be too cruel.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yeah invite them Eraldo :lol

On another note, XBL players keep signing up. You could be a sub or I could make a miracle and fit everyone.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Axis said:
quote for needed answer

Should have asked me in the IRC :lol For XBL? He would need to hang around in the IRC *at least* or put him in your team =P. Some :"awaiting confirmation" gaffers never appear but I don't have a problem with it.

Top Bottom