• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter: Fall Team Tournament XBL/PSN

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Hmm..with PSN it might be better to change it to a 2-on-2 format. More teams that way. :)

Axis

Relix said:
Should have asked me in the IRC :lol For XBL? He would need to hang around in the IRC *at least* or put him in your team =P. Some :"awaiting confirmation" gaffers never appear but I don't have a problem with it.

he hangs out in the IRC sometimes and you can put him on my team, that's fine...he's a personal friend so i know he'll be around :p

hitsugi

Lyte Edge said:
Hmm..with PSN it might be better to change it to a 2-on-2 format. More teams that way. :)

I'm inclined to agree with this man, although 3 v 3 is kind of a tournament standard and has more potential hype..

Axis

posting for friend since his account's pending

gaf name: pending
xbl tag: myapologies
character: fei long

also, i can't edit the original post...but relix has asked someone to step up and run it since he's flying to canada this week...i have absolutely 0 organization skills but am willing to try if no one else will...will let everyone know by tomorrow.

suoodS

Axis said:
also, i can't edit the original post...but relix has asked someone to step up and run it since he's flying to canada this week...i have absolutely 0 organization skills but am willing to try if no one else will...will let everyone know by tomorrow.

Have you been in a GAF tournament before? If not, I'd rather someone with experience, no offense.

This being my first I'd like if everything went smoothly

eissan

Noez said:
Have you been in a GAF tournament before? If not, I'd rather someone with experience, no offense.

welcome to gaf...now get blow up :D LOL I suck at trash talk :(.

suoodS

eissan said:
welcome to gaf...now get blow up :D LOL I suck at trash talk :(.

Lol, I remember your name, I think I've actually played you before :lol

And I'm gunna tear dat ass up from hell and back :p

Unless we're on the same team, lol.

Axis

Noez said:

lol yeah, i was in the first 3v3 and the ranbats that just finished...but i understand what you mean :)

El Sloth

Banned
I'm guessing it will take some time to organize the teams and set the matches, so should I not check this thread until next week?

Axis

El Sloth said:
I'm guessing it will take some time to organize the teams and set the matches, so should I not check this thread until next week?

if i can't find a suitable person to run it...i will still have everything up by this weekend so we start on time...i see you in the IRC chat a lot as well...so come in there cuz you know we're always in it :p

El Sloth

Banned
Axis said:
if i can't find a suitable person to run it...i will still have everything up by this weekend so we start on time...i see you in the IRC chat a lot as well...so come in there cuz you know we're always in it :p

Alright, cool. I'm actually not on as much you think, I just leave the computer on while I do other stuff like clean or schoolwork. But I'll be sure to check it every now and then.

Axis

alright, since 24 have signed up for xbl it's now capped. teams/brackets are being worked out and i'll be making a new thread since relix bailed the fuck out. vissione<3 made psn brackets and those are now 2v2 since the amount of people signed up negates any more...

Axis

NeoUltima said:
Not too late to sign up is it?

GAF Name: NeoUltima
PSN: Neoultima
Character: Adon

i'm trying to find someone to handle the psn side if anyone wants to step up and do it, i talked to vissione about it but i'm not sure where we stood on it before he left

but to answer your question: i don't believe it is

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Axis said:
alright, since 24 have signed up for xbl it's now capped. teams/brackets are being worked out and i'll be making a new thread since relix bailed the fuck out. vissione<3 made psn brackets and those are now 2v2 since the amount of people signed up negates any more...

I am here dude. I was working on the brackets since this isn't meant to start until tomorrow. That's why i stopped accepting signups Thursday, so i had Friday left open to organize.

Top Bottom