• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surprise! McDonald's to launch yet another new menu item: Buttermilk Crispy Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the picture I thought it was going to breaded more like fried chicken. Instead it was breaded like shitty school lunch chicken fried steak. 2/10 will not trust again.

antonz

Tried it and it was terrible. Dry and the chicken was not even the size of the bun. they could have cut the bun in half and it would have matched the size of the chicken.

Would not get again. if this is their attempt to go after Chik Fil A then they are stupider then they already appear

way more

I had one. It turned to ash when it made contact with my mouth and it is sorely in need either mayo or some sauce. Buttermilk taste was a bit much and I nearly gagged on the strength. A car cut me off as I was trying to leave the parking lot so they need to work on that too.

2/7 - Unbelievably noxious.

8f383a3b3e53e55f825373d83d013fd1.jpg

Was in a hurry and running late for a meeting today so I grabbed one of these. Bun was dense and chicken was about as dry as fast food chicken can get. McChicken would have been a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom