• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Or have Tai win.

Michele and Aubry have battled for Tai all game; Michele always thinks she has him, but it's always Aubry who does.

If Tai does win he better be smart enough and not take Aubry. Tai might have a shot oddly enough against Michele.

kirblar

Aubry, Cydney, Tai, Jason, Julia, Neal, Debbie, Caleb, Anna, heck maybe Darnell all seem like locks for a return appearance if the opportunity's there to use em.

BowieZ

Banned
Well, I have to say, no winner has ever won with the finale edit Michele is getting right now. She won immunity, but nothing else is going right for her. I mean, that could have happened and she could still win, but the edit emphasised the hell out of that total flop by the Michele-Cydney alliance.

Michele said "I'm feeling nervousness that the power I have works out" to paraphrase.

Well, she was right to be nervous, I guess.

And the jury totally rooting for Aubry? Wow they're totally spoiling the outcome here.

Aubry, Cydney, Tai, Jason, Julia, Neal, Debbie, Caleb, Anna, heck maybe Darnell all seem like locks for a return appearance if the opportunity's there to use em.

Don't forget Mark!

If Tai does win he better be smart enough and not take Aubry. Tai might have a shot oddly enough against Michele.

I still don't see what argument he has. If he votes out Aubry, that would mean he flipped on every single person on the jury. Unless he's secretly a brilliant talker, he can't do it.

Top Bottom