• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

I do wonder whether Tai actually wins this season and the show has over-edited Aubry and Michele and Jeff has under-hyped it to try and completely throw everyone off.

No-one is expecting a Tai win. It would be a sensation if he did though.

I thought Tai was going to win before, but then he started flip flopping and screwing people over.

It's times like this that I do wish I lived in the States, because I'm on a Survivor kick -- still -- and now this season is ending and it'll be a while before a new one. The local channel keeps replaying South Pacific.

I'd love to stream some of the older seasons. I stopped around Rupert in All-Stars and started again with the 3 Collars. But I've watched three seasons before that now, thanks to that channel. South Pacific, One World and the one that the Twinsie won.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
tai will deserve the win if he can make it to tfc. the fact that he got there by breaking so many alliances would be incredible.

I think if Aubrey gets to TFC she'll win though, and I think shell deserve it more than Tai. The fact that Tai was pretty safe all season and she had to really outwit from every angle at every second of the game just to stay alive.

Michele and Cydney i really hope don't win. don't think either deserve it at all.

BowieZ

Banned
You need a season that devolves into chaos postmerge to pull it off.
Indeed. Cagayan springs to mind.

But a season about emotional intelligence and loyalty, and keeping uneaten pet chickens around all season, is less likely to result in a winner who flipped.

Which is why I'm pretty confident in my winner pick who has shown the most social grace and intelligence all season long. I hope I'm wrong though!

You need a season that devolves into chaos postmerge to pull it off.

Or you need to be charming enough to make people not care that you backstabbed them, or be sitting next to someone people loathe. Both of which were also Cagayan.

...Cagayan really was one of the most amazing seasons ever, wasn't it?

UberTag

Or you need to be charming enough to make people not care that you backstabbed them, or be sitting next to someone people loathe. Both of which were also Cagayan.

It would be hard to argue against it being in the Top 3 at the very least.

Grexeno

People didn't loathe Woo at all (that we saw on the show), but he was just a big fat nothingburger as a finalist.

kirblar

Tony was in a power position of his alliance- it's not the same as a 4th/5th-er jumping back and forth.

Just noticed there was no eating challenge, auction day, or loved-ones reunion challenge this season. Those were always my favorite days.

I hate the Loved Ones visits, so the lack of that has been a huge bonus in my eyes.

And I can't imagine we'll see the auction again any time soon. Too many people have realized they need to wait for the advantage. It's fundamentally broken.

I hate the Loved Ones visits, so the lack of that has been a huge bonus in my eyes.

And I can't imagine we'll see the auction again any time soon. Too many people have realized they need to wait for the advantage. It's fundamentally broken.

It's simple. Throw the advantage along with a food item that is kept under the dome.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Auction does suck and you really can't change it that much.

Or do what is said above. Just throw it with a food item that no one knows about.

They need to retool the auction so that people can't game it so much. But it doesn't seem like it would take such a massive shift for that to happen.

The loved one challenges were full of cringe at times. Especially physical based challenges where the loved one was supposed to help compete. Abi Maria's mother comes to mind.

BowieZ

Banned
They need to retool the auction so that people can't game it so much. But it doesn't seem like it would take such a massive shift for that to happen.

Jeff should just announce that there will be no advantages up for offer, covered or not covered.

However, maybe a hidden clue at camp could say something like: "There is an immunity idol at the bottom of the bowl of slugs at the auction."

BowieZ

Banned
Uh-oh. Michele is absolutely overplaying here.

Edit: Or maybe not?? I was not expecting Tai to be receptive, but it's probably just selective editing.

Top Bottom