• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedish Man Dies After Having Sex With Hornet’s Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

Swedish Man Dies After Having Sex With Hornet’s Nest
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467900/20130515/man-sweden-dies-sex-hornet-s-nest.htm

A man in Sweden has died after trying to have sex with a hornet's nest on his farm outside Ystad.

The 35-year-old, known only as Hasse, had 146 sting marks on his body, including 54 to his genitals, News Sweden said.

His body was found by a neighbour, who said Hasse was so swollen he initially mistook him for a whale carcass.

Hasse was unconscious when he was found but died an hour later from the injuries he sustained.

The neighbor commented:
"I have never in my life seen such a swollen pelvic bone. It hid the whole package [and] the scrotum was enlarged. Right now it feels heavy and unreal. We did not talk very often, but he was still my neighbour."

As for the autopsy?
An autopsy of Hasse's body showed semen on some of the dead wasps and a number of the victim's pubic hair was found at the entrance of the nest. His fingerprints were also found on the nest, leading the police to believe he had been trying to have sex with the hornet's nest when he was stung to death.

Thankfully a psychologist was able to provide some insight:
"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website.

"I don't even think about the pain he must have suffered both within himself [from his fetish] and incurred by the wasp attack."

We just had this thread

Speaking about wasps however, what's the best way to get rid of their nest? I have 2 wasps building nests near my house and I want to destroy them (about the size of a ping pong ball).

alterno69

Banned
We just had this thread

Speaking about wasps however, what's the best way to get rid of their nest? I have 2 wasps building nests near my house and I want to destroy them (about the size of a ping pong ball).
wait till they're big enough, have sex with them and don't call them the next day.

apesh1t

Banned
wait, is this the third Swedish man to do this???? Man with all those hot women and Ikea furniture you'd think they wouldn't have to bone bee hives.

Platy

Also

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/15/man-reportedly-tries-to-have-sex-with-hornets-nest-and-dies-3760129/

However, it now appears as though the story was too good to be true, albeit not for the unfortunate Hasse, as he is said to not even exist.

The original source for the story has now been traced to a satirical website in Sweden, which reported the stinging tale back in September, 2012.

It was originally reported animal rights campaigners were concerned about the wellbeing of the hornets, but we are now fairly sure no hornets (or men called Hasse) were harmed in the making of this story.

acrid

Banned
I can't imagine this guy was in his right mind. I really don't know why his natural instinct didn't kick in and drive him away from it.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
matrix_deja_vu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom