• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch 2 will "likely be an iteration rather than a revolution" and launch at $400, according to a Tokyo-based game industry consultancy firm

I will say this. I don’t count on BC until Nintendo actually says it.

If it is BC, I would be surprised if next gen updates are free. I think Nintendo going to be like

late night lol GIF by The Rundown with Robin Thede

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Nintendo will never make BC console......they want to take your money with "remasters".
You think you can play for free on Nintendo console ?
Not happening !
Bruh, why you bumping my 6 month old thread just to post this nonsese?

IF you actually followed any of the info that has been leaked or rumored lately you'd know that Switch backwards compatibility (both digitally and physically) is def in the cards for Switch 2.

It will be the Switch U - Switch games, joycons, cases - they will all work - just a better screen, enhanced joycons if you want them and more ram/processing power. I wonder if the dock can put out a higher resolution if needs be or they need a new one of those?

Last edited:

Mozza

More rumors on top of previous rumors, they were rumors ages ago, and Nintendo are going to launch a new model in 2023, 2024, or 2025................, all from very credibal leakers, that have got things right in the past, or the same with analyst's who constantly give us this drivel, at this point I think we are much better of listening to Nintendo, as these guys are not filling me with all that much confidence, with their leaks, err I mean predictions, or pure guesswork.

Who am I kidding, I will be all over the next rumor like a rash. ;)

Last edited:

Mozza

PS4 power doesn't matter, the next Pokemon game will still look like garbage

And at $400+? Ya that might be a mistake
We did seem to say that last time round, most thought the original Switch was too expensive and underpowered, and look how that turned out, but seriously the way people just gobble up the latest I pads, boggles my mind too.

Top Bottom