• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Graces ƒ |OT| Gracing the PS3 with the Best RPG Combat

Sagitario

You played the future arc again? That was quick!
Did you get the Fodra Queen with the titles that enable the character to take damage and give it back, then?
Did you get the (main arc) final boss difficulty trophies?

Yeah, I used the titles. I don't think I could play the ƒ arc again any time soon, the dungeons are so annoying and... overall, bad and boring.
I got the "Game Clear: Moderate/Hard/Evil/Chaos" trophies. I still need to defeat
Lambda Angelus
in 60 seconds, though. I don't know how hard it will be.

I am hesitating about finishing the ƒ arc for good :p

The main arc ending didn't do much for me because
everyone ended up going their separate ways and you didn't have some stuff being resolved like they were in the future arc. Yeah, I'm referring to pairings a little bit. :p

Exactly. The main arc ending was the definition of "everything stays the same". It was boring and unrealistic (as far as Graces could go with 'realism' <kayos>LOLOLOL</kayos>)

And that's a very good question!
What happens to Lambda after Asbel dies? It'd be nice if that question were answered in a sequel taking place in a distant time, but I don't think they'll do something like that. Xillia sold far more anyway/had higher preorder numbers, so in hindsight, it was kind of obvious that one was going to get a sequel, but I didn't think it would've been so soon.

I wouldn't say there are too many sequels in Tales... We've got Destiny 2, Symphonia 2, and now Xillia 2.

But if you think about the whole Phantasia/Symphonia/Narikiri/Summoner's Lineage stuff, those could be considered as sequels too.

I do consider them sequels.

Hahahaha! @ Sophie's Gossip Queen title description: "A title awarded to fanatical skit viewers. Aren't you glad they were all voiced this time?" :D
I wonder what the JPN version said :p

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
For the 60 second trophy you need to get, do it before you finish up the Zone Cage. If your party members are more powerful now and you have access to the Accel Mode, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Sagitario said:
Exactly. The main arc ending was the definition of "everything stays the same". It was boring and unrealistic (as far as Graces could go with 'realism' <kayos>LOLOLOL</kayos>)
Pfft, don't listen to kayos. His current avatar prevents me from taking him seriously. :p

As for that, though, for a game that focuses so much on friendship and had a prologue that had the characters ripped away from each other,
the ending which essentially did almost the same thing as the prologue but on more well-intended terms, was kinda eh. I had expected something more promising than that. Cheria and Asbel didn't hook up outside of the optional play, Hubert and Asbel didn't really resolve their differences well enough... well, most of my issues revolved around Cheria, Hubert, and Asbel not completely being resolved. Malik got his place in politics kind of, Pascal was back to inventing and she made up with her sister, and Sophie got her chance to live her life with Asbel and co (even though we saw in the future arc that she has issues with their mortality and her immortality).

Oh well.

Hahahaha! @ Sophie's Gossip Queen title description: "A title awarded to fanatical skit viewers. Aren't you glad they were all voiced this time?" :D
I wonder what the JPN version said :p
It's actually something kinda boring. Chat Mania or something like that?

A lot of the title descriptions in the Japanese version are kind of bland compared to the English version. The first part would say something like, "Proof of listening to quite a lot of skits!" The second part would say something about the character or something. I think this one had something about an inquiring mind.

Sagitario

As for that, though, for a game that focuses so much on friendship and had a prologue that had the characters ripped away from each other,
the ending which essentially did almost the same thing as the prologue but on more well-intended terms, was kinda eh. I had expected something more promising than that. Cheria and Asbel didn't hook up outside of the optional play, Hubert and Asbel didn't really resolve their differences well enough... well, most of my issues revolved around Cheria, Hubert, and Asbel not completely being resolved. Malik got his place in politics kind of, Pascal was back to inventing and she made up with her sister, and Sophie got her chance to live her life with Asbel and co (even though we saw in the future arc that she has issues with their mortality and her immortality).
Oh well.

Yep. Thanks goodness for the ƒ arc ending :p

Quick question:
The narikiri titles... they copy the appearance and artes, but no the stats or the original bonus (of titles, equipment, etc.) of the character, right?
For example, if I equip Pascal with Richard's Replicant back in the main arc... I am stuck with Richard's last weapon and costume but not his stats? The battle stats (HP, attack, etc.) are going to be Pascal's but the arte count will go towards Richard's?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Yep. Thanks goodness for the ƒ arc ending :p

Quick question:
The narikiri titles... they copy the appearance and artes, but no the stats or the original bonus (of titles, equipment, etc.) of the character, right?
For example, if I equip Pascal with Richard's Replicant back in the main arc... I am stuck with Richard's last weapon and costume but not his stats? The battle stats (HP, attack, etc.) are going to be Pascal's but the arte count will go towards Richard's?
Yep, you're right. The character keeps his/her stats but gains the moveset and the current look (ie: costume)/weapon of the person whom they're copying.

Sagitario

Thanks! I will make sure to leave Symphonian Scepter and Masked Swordsman equipped (as it's the only way to listen to that battle theme you love so much :p)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yep, you're right. The character keeps his/her stats but gains the moveset and the current look (ie: costume)/weapon of the person whom they're copying.

Which is dumb cuz I never figured out how to change Richard's costume in the main arc. Lame-o.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Thanks! I will make sure to leave Symphonian Scepter and Masked Swordsman equipped (as it's the only way to listen to that battle theme you love so much :p)
I almost feel like people dislike that battle theme due to its overuse, but I like it a lot.

Which is dumb cuz I never figured out how to change Richard's costume in the main arc. Lame-o.
If you're doing it for a Narikiri character, you've gotta do it in the Future Arc before moving on because it's like a costume for the character who's equipping it. Kinda sucks, but ah well.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I almost feel like people dislike that battle theme due to its overuse, but I like it a lot.

If you're doing it for a Narikiri character, you've gotta do it in the Future Arc before moving on because it's like a costume for the character who's equipping it. Kinda sucks, but ah well.

Yeah, which makes buying costumes for Richard... really dumb.

Sagitario

Hey... I like it too. A lot! :D

Yeah, which makes buying costumes for Richard... really dumb.
I never thought of that... Scamco indeed! :\

Well, ƒ arc and Fodra Queen done. It was a +10 minute fight on Hard, though I had tried Evil first and after her HP was down to ~150K (who knows how long it took me), she killed my party and I said: "To hell with this... on Hard it will be".

Love her design and her final mystic arte.

One of the things I like A LOT about the Tales games are the easter eggs and references to previous Tales (except you, Tempest ¬¬).
I think Graces might have the most of them.
Dual the Sol + extensions was amazing! :D
Even Sword of Legendia got in: "A truly legendary bladerang. They said no one would ever manage to get their hands on this!"... :D

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I think it's utterly hilarious that Graces felt more like an anniversary game than Xillia did in terms of nods to previous games in the series. Xillia did have some, but it didn't go all-out like Graces did.

Regarding the Future Arc's final boss's Blast Caliber, the
Dual the Sol extension stuff was ripped out of Rebirth and Eternia, lol. I'm surprised someone put two and two together and realized that it was the same.

Sagitario

Well, I do remember using it on Eternia. It's even the same button combination :D

I think I will take a break today and continue playing tomorrow.

Sagitario

Finally got to the Zhonecage... playing on Hard and Evil only nets me around 10K exp per battle :(

YOU PROMISED ME LOTS OF EXP AND SP AN GALD, SCHALA! </3

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Finally got to the Zhonecage... playing on Hard and Evil only nets me around 10K exp per battle :(

YOU PROMISED ME LOTS OF EXP AND SP AN GALD, SCHALA! </3
The later levels give you lots and lots of EXP. The first levels, not so much. Levels 8, 9, and 10 give a lot. Level 9 Zone Cage gives you about 100-200k on Normal.

And you get more EXP on Chaos! :O

Sagitario

I am not sure if I am ready for Chaos in the Zhonecage (though most of my 135 hours where done on Chaos).

Child version of Asbel and Hubert doing combos together can almost kill me D: , so I don't know if it's worth it.

Edit: Just tried it. The difference of EXP between Chaos, Evil and Hard is definitely not worth it (at least on the 2nd floor :p) considering: 1) how long the fights last, 2) gald, 3) SP and 4) occasional use of life bottle.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I am not sure if I am ready for Chaos in the Zhonecage (though most of my 135 hours where done on Chaos).

Child version of Asbel and Hubert doing combos together can almost kill me D: , so I don't know if it's worth it.
You can always tone down the difficulty and bring in people like Asbel, Malik, Sophie, and Cheria, and set the spellcasters to use B artes only.

I noticed that if I didn't use Hubert manually, he'd go down really fast. Also, remember to lower how powerful the enemies are on each floor by touching those tubes of liquid and fighting enemies. Sucks that the percentage starts so high.

Sagitario

Freaking
Amber
didn't drop her magic carta! ARRRGH!

Finished the 4th floor.
Damn, that boss was a tank! His mystic arte reminded me of Anise's :p

Getting ~50K exp. per battle now.
I have to admit battles are starting to become boring (I guess that's normal after +140 hours). I mean, the floors are so big and the enemies are always the same within each floor (3rd floor monsters were most annoying).

I haven't got any weapons from chests yet :(
How uncommon are those?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I noticed that bumping up the difficulty and eating stuff/setting books will increase the chances of her dropping the card.

You need to set it to either Hard, Evil or Chaos to increase the chances of getting better stuff from Treasure Chests like the spheres to manufacture everyone's base game ultimate weapons, for example.

I don't really like levelling up in Zone Cage either because you encounter the same guys over and over, but it ends up happening very quickly in the latter end of the Zone Cage. If you're feeling irritated by the 3rd floor monsters, man you're not going to like the 8-10th floor ones. >.>

jb1234

At the final boss for the future Arc. Can't beat it. Keeps kicking my butt, even on Easy. Probably underleveled but I have little compulsion to grind at this point. The story started out decent but near the end, they piled on the cheese and I started to skip past dialogue because the characters refused to shut up.

I also didn't buy Lambda's turn-around, at all. Asbel's unwavering faith in him comes across as terribly naive and the scene where Lambda communicated with all the party members was almost unbearably corny. Par for the course, I guess.

Should I be playing this game on hard from the start?
I'm only a few hours hours in
Visiting Richard in his town
but the game seems ridiculously easy.

I'm playing the Japanese version with my limited Japanese (for studying purposes), so I'm not really fooling around with the item synthesis system, and don't plan to this playthrough.
Would the game be challenging enough on normal difficulty without the use of the item system?

Thanks.

jb1234

The game gets significantly harder after a certain point, at least on Moderate. You can always try it on Hard and if you don't care for it, lower it.

Sagitario

Should I be playing this game on hard from the start?
I'm only a few hours hours in
Visiting Richard in his town
but the game seems ridiculously easy.

I'm playing the Japanese version with my limited Japanese (for studying purposes), so I'm not really fooling around with the item synthesis system, and don't plan to this playthrough.
Would the game be challenging enough on normal difficulty without the use of the item system?

Thanks.
The game balance is all over the place, some places are freaking easy on Chaos (the most difficult setting), while in others will give you problems even on Hard.
So I recommend switching constantly: if you are having an easy time, up the difficulty to the next level to see if you are good or comfortable with it.
You will want to turn the difficulty down on bosses, though. Those are on a whole different level of unbalance.

I noticed that bumping up the difficulty and eating stuff/setting books will increase the chances of her dropping the card.

You need to set it to either Hard, Evil or Chaos to increase the chances of getting better stuff from Treasure Chests like the spheres to manufacture everyone's base game ultimate weapons, for example.
I have been playing on Hard and Evil (the difference of exp. gained is minimal) while switching to Chaos before opening a chest. Still Ø weapons-related materials. I think I got one for the ultimate robe, though.

I don't really like levelling up in Zone Cage either because you encounter the same guys over and over, but it ends up happening very quickly in the latter end of the Zone Cage. If you're feeling irritated by the 3rd floor monsters, man you're not going to like the 8-10th floor ones. >.>
Not looking forward to it, hopefully the exp. and gald make it worth it.

Sagitario

Stupid Epochal shard! WHY DON'T YOU DROP?!
Almost done with the inn requests, I think all the "???" have been fulfilled... but those robes/blouses ones are killing my patience :(

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
The shard that I had the most trouble getting was Magical. Uuuuuggggghhhhh... Such a pain!

Sounds like the game isn't doing much for you at the moment, especially given the scaled-up difficulty in both F Arc and Zone Cage. :/

Sagitario

The good thing is that I had most (if not all) the shards for ???'s requests.

I will do the 5th floor of the Zhonecage tonight. Perhaps I will get lucky for once :p

What bothers me about the difficulty is that enemies take more hits to kill and they hit you harder, making battles last much longer, but their strategies and behaviors are pretty much the same, so it just becomes tedious.

I can't really blame the game at this point (150 hours + I am doing extra, perhaps unnecessary stuff)... but some design choices are really questionable.

I am making my playing sessions shorter, but I am still having fun, I guess (otherwise I would stop playing like I did with Lords of Shadow :p)

Sagitario

5th floor done!
Those damn humanoids! BURN THEM!</tales_racism>

Ø ultimate weapon material
1 Epochal shard
1 Magical shard
And I finally reached level 100!

Emeraude
<3
LOVE her battle theme.
I found the reason for
her humanoid
existence kinda funny! ONLY A WOMAN! AM I RIGHT?
Yes, I am joking, but still found it funny :p

The Turtlez flute/ocarina is so freaking handy! Being able to buy and dualize items anytime is amazing. Too bad about the Eleth Mixer refill price :|
Kinda pointless at this point, though. Unless you can carry it to a New Game+.
Are weapons carried over? If not, no point in ultimate weapons either, unlike the fell arms from the other Tales games.

Sagitario

Dead thread is dead :p

Anyway... Floor 6 done!
Much better floor: seemed shorter with less hallways, ended very quickly, gained a few levels, enemies were on the easy non-annoying side (except that star).
Boss was... odd... I was a bit scared after 4 mystic artes in a row (good thing I had the chance to use Life Bottles between each one).

Having 2 Pascals on the battlefield is fun when they don't die in 1 hit! :D
Only one title away from Epithetologist.

How will I know when I am done with the inn request? I want to stop worrying about shard qualities.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Actually, Schala's been dead and stressed out for the past few days or so. :lol

I imagine that the thread *might* pick up when the EU release comes around. Silly Namco releasing both western releases months and months apart from each other!

Weapons and armours aren't carried over to NG+. You can carry over your mixer stuff, stamp cards, shards, etc. so you can probably make new items if you feel like it. Combat consumables are carried over too.

Man, how did your clock get so high? :O And I ended up liking Floor 6 too. It didn't frustrate me, really.

Sagitario said:
How will I know when I am done with the inn request? I want to stop worrying about shard qualities.
When you get requests from a guy named "???", then you know it's the last request in a town. Complete the request from ??? and you'll be done in the town.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Is anyone making it, I wonder? I know this came up as an issue with Tales of the Abyss 3D.

Unless kayos or I ask a mod to move this one back to Gaming for the EU release, or if someone makes a thread for the EU release...

Sagitario

What's wrong? School? D:

I don't know how the clock got so high... I guess I really liked/enjoyed the game, despite its shortcomings. Battle system is awesome and I always explore every single corner (although there aren't many interesting things to explore) and talk to every character twice or more :p

Not even the Turtlez Flute gets carried? :(
I guess I should stop dualizing and wasting my materials and shards then :p, in case I replay it some time in the [very] distant future.

Floor 7 enemies weren't bad or annoying. It felt short too :D, but the freaking boss killed me, so I will have to do it again :\
Malik confrontation dialogue with the eel was awesome! Kudos to the voice actor!

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I'm still playing. I just talked to Duke Dalen the first time you make it to Gralesyde.

Is anyone making it, I wonder? I know this came up as an issue with Tales of the Abyss 3D.

Unless kayos or I ask a mod to move this one back to Gaming for the EU release, or if someone makes a thread for the EU release...

Yeah I tried to make the OT for Abyss 3D US Release and people were bitching.

Sagitario

WOW!
Reala
took me more than 10 minutes. As much as the final boss, I shouldn't have done the fight on Hard/Devil :p

Almost there! (don't want to think about 9999 yet, I have <6000).

Sagitario

Is there something special I have to do to trigger the gentleman battle.
I just visited every town. All ???'s requests have been fulfilled in every single one of them.
Side quest 55: The Gentleman doesn't appear on my book (and I completed the Beloved Handkerchief and Assorted Flowers requests). Do I have to finish the Zhonecage first?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I think I or kayos will PM a mod about moving it over to Gaming with a title change a few days before, then, if people have issues with it or something. *shrug* It's been done before with FFXIII-2 and Rhythm Thief, so I don't see the issue outside of this thread being huge already.

If there really is a need for another thread, then no qualms about kayos, me, or someone getting a PAL copy making it.

What's wrong? School? D:
School and work, yeah. I sorta brought most of it on myself, though. Haha. No worries.

Not even the Turtlez Flute gets carried? :(
Nah, I quite sure that it doesn't (someone could correct me on that, though; I'd check but I'm sorta not at liberty at the moment; I could check tomorrow after I get home). Grade shop only brings over what you pick out.

Almost there! (don't want to think about 9999 yet, I have <6000).
Keep using food and books to increase your Eleth mixer count. The mixer will only increase if you keep using it. ;)

Is there something special I have to do to trigger the gentleman battle.
I just visited every town. All ???'s requests have been fulfilled in every single one of them.
Side quest 55: The Gentleman doesn't appear on my book (and I completed the Beloved Handkerchief and Assorted Flowers requests). Do I have to finish the Zhonecage first?
Gotta finish at least the 9th floor of the Zone Cage, go back to warrior's roost and open up a quest there. As long as there are 21 requests per town fulfilled, there shouldn't be much issue.

It should trigger automatically right after the last request, unless you're missing a town. There are the towns:
Lhant
Barona
Gralesyde
Oul Raye
Sable Izolle
Warrior's Roost
Velanik
Zavhert
Amarcian Enclave
Telos Astue
Katz Village

I'll think of more solutions later tomorrow.

Sagitario

The freaking
Katz Village
. I forgot all about it! I will check it tomorrow... thanks! :D

I started the 10 floor, but because [reasons] I had to stop without finishing it.

I hate when useful items/artes/magic/weapons/etc. are only obtained at the end of the game and can't be used or carried in a New Game+ (and this isn't exclusive to Tales). That's why I saved the Pentasphere and the Diosphere (I only got 2 ultimate materials :p) and stopped dualizing shards on the Tales weapons (and went back to my old, more powerful ones).

What's the point when you are about to finish it for good? :(

I am only 4 trophies away from the platinum.
- Terma-nated
- One with Oblivion
- A Gentlemanly Triumph
- Mixer Maxer

I think I can achieve it before Monday (that's when I get back to work).

I can't thank you enough, Schala! You have made this game much more enjoyable for me than it should have been <3!
I hope everything stabilizes and works out OK in your school/job!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Checked, and no Turtlez Flute on NG+ at all. If you do as much as possible, you'll get a lot of Grade for the Grade Shop.

Best to use the Spheres now to upgrade to the ultimate weapons because they don't count as shards. ;) I usually stuck to the Future Arc weapons anyway because I'd invested so much into them already.

The Mixer trophy is going to take some time if you're just at 6000. I personally would get it to 9000 -9300 before starting NG+ and getting the Eleth Mixer upgrade in the Grade Shop because it's a long ride between 9000-9999 since you don't get as much Eleth EXP between there. But it's really up to you since you can inherit the mixer on NG+ anyway and work your way up.

And it's finally the weekend + Olympics so I can rest for once, lol. Thank goodness. :)

Sagitario

No Turtlez Flute sucks! Kinda wish I did the Zhonecage first, so I could have taken advantage of everything in the ƒ arc (though Accel Mode has saved me quite a few times).

The numberspheres are not worth it then :(

jb1234

Are there any quick ways of grinding my levels so I can finish this game once and for all and move on? I'm in the lower 60s.

Sagitario

Cheria, your granpa has needs. He's only a man!
IENll.gif

Are there any quick ways of grinding my levels so I can finish this game once and for all and move on? I'm in the lower 60s.

At which part are you?
I recommend using recepies that increases the exp. earned: Chilli Shrimp, Omelette, Soba Omelette, Rice Omelette, Borscht, Tomato Parfait.

If you just want to finish it, why don't you lower the difficulty setting?

Sagitario

Going back and forth to the Katz Village to see if new requests showed up is a PITA! :mad:

I'm already on Easy. :p Final boss of the Future arc.

Well, you are definitely under leveled... but on Easy it shouldn't give you much trouble. How many times have you battled the final boss and what strategies/items/recipes/party are you using?

jb1234

Well, you are definitely under leveled... but on Easy it shouldn't give you much trouble. How many times have you battled the final boss and what strategies/items/recipes/party are you using?

I basically just hack away with my regular party (Asbel, Richard, Malik, Sophie). I do okay until her impossible to hit flower form (second time). I figure I just need more levels because I dodged a lot of battles in the future arc.

Sagitario

One with Oblivion: 14'45''05
So tiring!

I basically just hack away with my regular party (Asbel, Richard, Malik, Sophie). I do okay until her impossible to hit flower form (second time). I figure I just need more levels because I dodged a lot of battles in the future arc.

You definitely did! Perhaps you should grind a bit in the last dungeon (but not against the Golems of the last area) using the recipes I told you about.

For the fight, I recommend a change of party:
Asbel: during her 'flower form', use long range artes like Incineration Wave, Shattersteel Swarm or Aurora Lotus (I am not a fan of the last two, though). Concussive Bolt and Infernal Torrent work too (my most used ones :p). It depends on her current weakness (they change as she changes forms).
Malik: B-artes heavy or only, aggressive, never defend and use Accel at 100%.
Sophie: to have healing support (your main healer should be Cheria). You could have her to heal only and never attack or just helping you to make combos. B-heavy or only, style balanced and defend often (or always, depends of how much you are being attacked/hurt).
Cheria: your main healer. She's practically a must because Graces off putting balance. Set her at B-only, style passive and defend always.
Accel Mode for both of them depends on you, although I always have Cheria on near-death or I use her Accel time manually.

Set some Cheria's B-artes to a right stick shortcut, so when she's not healing you can command her to attack. I recommend Indignation (that way she stays out of danger), Nurse, Resurrection and Sophie's Rejuvenate.

Also, toward the end of the fight, the boss is going to start attacking like crazy, don't be afraid of using items like All-Divide and Arcane Bottles.
Another tip: use titles that reduce damage: Striking Paragon, Gorgeous Fashionista and Time Traveler are the best ones for this, but there are other in the same family.
And of course, set recipes and books in the mixer that can help you during the battle (don't forget the Book of Satiation) and eat something before starting the fight.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
First form should be attacked with magic. Second form is where you should use physicals. Sagitario's approach is pretty good.

Going back and forth to the Katz Village to see if new requests showed up is a PITA! :mad:
New ones show up every 8 minutes or so.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
20 minutes and none have appeared :(

Mixer @ 6000. This is going to take a while >_<
That is weird... probably takes longer there? That place is the zaniest of the zany. I usually did loops when looking for new Inn Requests around the world so that's why they didn't take so long towards the end. But they were usually 8 minutes or so...

Hmmm... you could try to work on the Eleth Mixer somewhere with the books and foods suggested before in between. But that would make things really boring... That mixer trophy is the worst. I imagine that it wouldn't be as bad on two full playthroughs, but I did it on one while doing the last 200 or so on the first part of NG+...

Sagitario

That's what I have been doing, going there between mixer refills.

Quick question: the more Eleth a recipe/dish uses, the more exp. it gives, right?
Just need to be sure.

I refuse to do/start a new game any time soon, so it will be done in this playthrough (yes, I am stubborn :p)

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
That's what I have been doing, going there between mixer refills.

Quick question: the more Eleth a recipe/dish uses, the more exp. it gives, right?
Just need to be sure.

I refuse to do/start a new game any time soon, so it will be done in this playthrough (yes, I am stubborn :p)
Not always (ex: Miso Stew gives you 94-ish XP and it costs something like 127 or something; Double cheeseburger costs 73, but it gives you 5 XP).

My setup was:
Book of Satiation (lets you to cook twice in battle)
Miso Stew (activates after battle if Mixer > 50%)
Beef with Red Wine Sauce (activates after battle if Mixer < 50%)
Crab Fried Rice (activates after 10 seconds)
Book of Growth (add EXP to the pot just by setting it in there)
Book of Enthusiasm - Halves your stats but you get 2x the EXP

I also add some item in there that produces a lot like Arcane Bottles or something. Toss in the Book of Fortune and Book of Duplication, but this is moreso for increasing slots in the mixer..

Sagitario

Finished tonight's session with 6505.
Played almost 2 hours*, and while battles in the Uncharted Sandstretch on Chaos are fun, I think I might need a little break :p

* Only 2 requests in the Katz Village appeared during that time :(

Top Bottom