• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales Of Symphonia: Where's The Anime?

I started playing Tales over the weekend, after having it sealed up for a month or so and, although the game's fun, I'm wondering where all the anime FMV is. The stuff in the intro's very well done, but so far in game I've seen nothing and I'm
just after the point where Collette awakens from her Angel Toxicosus. I saved right after I got the EC
but still nothing. Is all the anime FMV on the second disc?

But is there any in the GameCube version that's outside the intro montage? While I haven't looked into any guides or anything, I imagine I'm quite far into the first disc (right?) but I've yet to see ONE anime scene.

AeroGod

ManDudeChild said:
But is there any in the GameCube version that's outside the intro montage? While I haven't looked into any guides or anything, I imagine I'm quite far into the first disc (right?) but I've yet to see ONE anime scene.

Yes. The end of disc 1 and the end of disc 2, total for about maybe 2 minutes worth. Nothing amazing either.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
There is some anime portions besides the intro, but only like 2-3 scenes have anime footage. Not too much.

ferricide

ManDudeChild said:
yeah, in the last couple hrs. i think there's one in the middle-abouts, too.

AeroGod

ManDudeChild said:
Damn, what a rip off :( So, as long as I'm at it, how far am I away from disc 2?

Hmmm, pretty far I think. Dont really remember. If you play the game at a normal pace(explore, do some side quest and whatnot) disc 1 ends at about the 25-30 hour mark or something I think.

Well I've been trying to cover my tracks as far as quests go. There are a few things I haven't done yet, the letter to that guy you get before taking the boat from Izool (sp) as I can't find him, and a few treasure chests and spots. Overall though, I think I've covered the game well.

Is it possible to beat
Yggdrasill
right after the battle with
Remiel and Kratos
. Just wondering as, before I gave up on that and let the defeat take, I tried a few times with no luck.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The Suikoden III Effect - Awesome anime intro...but nothing in the game.

AeroGod

ManDudeChild said:
Is it possible to beat
Yggdrasill
right after the battle with
Remiel and Kratos
. Just wondering as, before I gave up on that and let the defeat take, I tried a few times with no luck.

People have said theyve done it, all you get I think is an Ex. or something. Dont worry about it.

Top Bottom