• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tara Reid has two friends she wants you to meet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4life98

looks like someone wanted some attention...

Tara616clau_13.jpg

Tara616clau_15.jpg

tara_reid_new_tits.jpg

tara3.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

bogg

Hello hello...
Any one here actually touched fake boobs and can honestly say they feel fake, or, ehhh..."worse" than real boobs? They sure look nice.

XS+

Banned
bogg said:
Hello hello...
Any one here actually touched fake boobs and can honestly say they feel fake, or, ehhh..."worse" than real boobs? They sure look nice.
Good question. Fake boobs rock. They'd never take the place of the real thing, but they're better than nothing at all imo. A decent boob job still looks natural when the clothes come off, not like the doc stuffed a pair of baseballs under a girl's chest, I hate those. But if they're done right, they don't feel 'fake' at all, you only notice the plastic bags if you squeeze em hard enough.

View my scale for future reference

Bad boob job < flat/floppy chest < good boob job < big naturals

lordmrw

XS+ said:
Good question. Fake boobs rock. They'd never take the place of the real thing, but they're better than nothing at all imo. A decent boob job still looks natural when the clothes come off, not like the doc stuffed a pair of baseballs under a girl's chest, I hate those. But if they're done right, they don't feel 'fake' at all, you only notice the plastic bags if you squeeze em hard enough.

View my scale for future reference

Bad boob job < flat/floppy chest < good boob job < big naturals

They feel real enough when I slip my johnson in between them. And thats all that matters.

bogg

Hehe thanks guys, good to know. I can't almost never tell if they are fake anyway, so....cool for me.
Now if I can just find a girl that will let me touch her...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
sp0rsk said:
Is humungoid fake tits the new hollywood trend? (again?)

No trend, it never went out of style.

Those guns are mighty nice, that pink shirt makes you think they could just burst out at any minute.

Um, fake books look alright (not really) but the feel of them is a major turnoff for me... It just doesn't feel natural at all, it's hard where it should be soft. Then again, I've only touched one pair of fakies, so maybe they're not all the same.. NATURAL >>>>>>>>> FAKE.

lordmrw said:
Its freckles. And whats so bad abouth them freckles anyway?

If you stare at her body for too long all of her freckles make the skin look like it's coming alive. That's why I stick with Italian women rather than the Irish ones.

pestul

ItalianStallion said:
If you stare at her body for too long all of her freckles make the skin look like it's coming alive. That's why I stick with Italian women rather than the Irish ones.
Personally, I prefer my women with skin that is very much alive. The dead variety is too cold and flakey..

COCKLES

being watched
Dekajelly said:
I'd rather meet these two :p
kelly_brooke.jpg

I think the Transporter might have something to say about that ;)

Suerte said:
I think this calls for...

"HOW BOUT DEM TITTIES?!"

For god sake man, when are you going to come out the closet....and admit your as straight as an arrow fired from the bow of Charlton Heston!

Phoenix

bogg said:
Hello hello...

Unfortunatly yes I can say that and to some extent people go overboard and then they just look gross.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
SolidSnakex said:
Not just in Hollywood, there have been reports that the big graduation gift this year for girls are implants.

Excuse my while I quietly weep for the future of humankind... :(

HAOHMARU

Anybody have a bikini shot of when she was in Big Lebowski?

Tara Ried is a B list Hollywood crack whore. I hope she just goes away...fake tities on her look really fake by the way. Looks like one is pointing this way < and the other is pointing > that way in a few of those shots. Also, one looks higher than the other.

If you are going to get implants, at least get them done right.

Calling her a B level celebrity is far too kind. Anyway, I'm shocked you kids haven't been to awfulplasticsurgery.com. Awesome site. Just be careful when visiting the Lil' Kim section.

Mrbob

I'm sorry, but she stars in Van Wilder, which is one of the greatest movies of all time. B list celebrity she is not for being involved in this flick!

Mrbob said:
I'm sorry, but she stars in Van Wilder, which is one of the greatest movies of all time. B list celebrity she is not for being involved in this flick!

Yeah, cause Van Wilder is so much better than the movie it tries so hard to be, Animal House. Old School was way better than Van Wilder anyway. Everyone mentions Van Wilder under the same breath as Goodfellas, Godfather, Scarface, Pulp Fiction, and Raging Bull.

Tara Reid is a no-talent hack who uses her "feminine wiles" and tries to come off as a loose chick to get what she wants, more shitty movie roles that involves her to get in underwear and show the camera.

Want to see what cigarettes and boozin' every night will do to you in less than 4 years' time?

tara_reid_new_tits.jpg

She's hot in every one of those pictures. (kind of)

Well, maybe not. But let's face it, any of you would tap it if she was sitting on your bed with her ass in the air.

Mrbob

Old School is a great movie too. No quarrells here. I own all three of those movies so it doesn't matter to me which way they are rated.

karasu

ItalianStallion said:
She's hot in every one of those pictures. (kind of)

Well, maybe not. But let's face it, any of you would tap it if she was sitting on your bed with her ass in the air.

Oh god.

XS+

Banned
ItalianStallion said:
But let's face it, any of you would tap it if she was sitting on your bed with her ass in the air.
Uh no, I'd say "Hello? Stop blocking the TV with your ass, I'm busy playing 4 Swords!"

jk I pound that ass till it died and went to heaven

WasabiKing said:
Want to see what cigarettes and boozin' every night will do to you in less than 4 years' time?

tara_reid_new_tits.jpg

give you big boobs? damn here I thought we were talking about her having surgery! the secret is cigs and booze, spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom