• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tara Reid has two friends she wants you to meet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul4ger

Funny story. She admitted these were fake , but when asked why she got them, she said the implants were " just for the summer." So I presume when September 21 rolls around, they'll be coming out.

HAOHMARU

Soul4ger said:
Funny story. She admitted these were fake , but when asked why she got them, she said the implants were " just for the summer." So I presume when September 21 rolls around, they'll be coming out.

I wish I had enough money to take breast implants in and out when I wanted too.

Seriously, this chick needs to OD on crack or something and just go away.

I got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
The Bouncer

My friend got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
Bloody Roar 4

We're going back since there's more stuff that has been added. I know I saw Maximo but didn't pick it up because I didn't know it was $4.99.

Claus

Banned
The Shadow said:
I got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
The Bouncer

My friend got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
Bloody Roar 4

We're going back since there's more stuff that has been added. I know I saw Maximo but didn't pick it up because I didn't know it was $4.99.

What?

Soul4ger

The Shadow said:
I got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
The Bouncer

My friend got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
Bloody Roar 4

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fake titties and $4.99 games..cant beat them!

Dekajelly

nitewulf said:
that kelly brook chic is way hotter though...dizaaaaam!!

grinyes.gif

bok12.jpg

bok13.jpg

plum.jpg

http://www.rodsterino.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/galleries.html

nitewulf

The Shadow said:
I got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
The Bouncer

My friend got:

Disgaea
Chaos Legion
Bloody Roar 4

catwtf.jpg

Meier

Cant believe we only have those three or so pics of Tara's new add-ons. I'm very disappointed in GAF!

Phoenix

ItalianStallion said:
She's hot in every one of those pictures. (kind of)

Well, maybe not. But let's face it, any of you would tap it if she was sitting on your bed with her ass in the air.

Come on man - just about any woman sitting in your bed with her ass in the air is likely to get tapped :) I mean lets be realistic here.

HAOHMARU

They probably used the same doctor.

Edit: Whoops...already said.

Nobody has the Big Lebowski pic though huh? I think that was when Tara Reid was the hottest.

Tara Reid played a game in my area at work but I was in the back talking with staff :/

The staff member at the game she played was like freaking out after lol

Takuan

Nobody has the Big Lebowski pic though huh? I think that was when Tara Reid was the hottest.

I agree. She's never looked better. Of course, this was what, five or six years ago? White girls age so damned fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom