• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tarantino on Kill Bill Vol 3: "There definitely is a possibility."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

MBPnugh.jpg

I can't see any revenge in her eyes.

Beatrix said "If you still feel raw when you're older you know where to find me".

I think Beatrix is safe. There is no anger or desire for revenge in this person's eyes. Maybe she hated Vivica A Fox.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Don't bother, make something new. I miss the Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown era Tarantino. His movies felt more mature then than now and more unique from one another than his recent stuff. Now it seems overly stylistic.

A good example is in Django, at some point there's a big yellow text scroll over the screen saying something like ALABAMA or whatever, and yet you never see this stylistic approach again. Or the very start of the movie where there are quick zooms on the slaves walking. All of that are homage-like stylistic bits that are then dropped and never used again. I mean in Pulp Fiction you had the square outline thing once, but it did work somehow.

Whatever.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I never liked the idea. Kill Bill ended on an amazing note, and remains one of my favourite endings. Absolutely do not want a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom