• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official 360 Thread - Gamertag Roundup

Hammer

Dandare4444 said:
Thanks i'm free tomorrow so i'll try, what time are you looking to play?

I've added you to this week's list (which can be found HERE) . If you can't make it, no worries.

We start at 7:30PT/10:30ET, though I'm not sure of your specific time zone conversion, and our games last roughly an hour or two. If you can make it, great. If not, hopefully we will see you next week!

Hammer

Repost for the new page. If you can host, please post that as well.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 01/10 - 7:30PT/10:30ET
Be sure to post your gamertag if you want in.

Players:
Hammer0982
Creamium
Decamus
SpudxBud
Danieldare4444
Akujin Alastor
MasterFox187
KLindblogger
KamikazePIPBoy
joeposh

Hammer said:
I've added you to this week's list (which can be found HERE) . If you can't make it, no worries.

We start at 7:30PT/10:30ET, though I'm not sure of your specific time zone conversion, and our games last roughly an hour or two. If you can make it, great. If not, hopefully we will see you next week!

Great, just hope i can get my hands on enough coffee.

Edit: Just checked for myself,3.30am start over here. Coffee drip here i come!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
An hour or two? hmm I'll probably only be around for one hour then. 4.30 AM kinda is my limit. If the matches can start just a bit earlier, you wouldn't hear me complain :p

Hammer

Dandare4444 said:
Great, just hope i can get my hands on enough coffee.

Edit: Just checked for myself,3.30am start over here. Coffee drip here i come!

It seems you and Creamium are in the same boat time wise. I'll see about getting on a bit early this week and starting up a semi-gaf public room beforehand.

Hammer said:
It seems you and Creamium are in the same boat time wise. I'll see about getting on a bit early this week and starting up a semi-gaf public room beforehand.

That would be sweet, the worst thing is due to work it will be my only chance to join the weekly games for 3 - 4 week so i'll definitely be making an appearance tomorrow but it will be my last for a bit :-(

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
hmm fuck. I might not make it tonight because I had a paper deadline and I've only slept for 3 hours... I'll see.

Hammer

Darunia said:
hmm fuck. I might not make it tonight because I had a paper deadline and I've only slept for 3 hours... I'll see.

I don't blame you. I don't know about you guys, but January deadlines are murder. ><

Hammer

Ill be hopping on around 6:45 PST (20 min from post) to play in a few pubs. If you Euros want to join me (or really anyone for that matter) shoot me a FR.

JdFoX187

Banned
Tried to put my Orange Box disc in to get some warmups earlier, kept getting the "Please insert this disc into an Xbox 360 console" error message.

besada

Banned
Sorry dandare, we got filled up.

Great games last night, guys. That last one was just fucking brutal. I've never seen such a tight defense on that map. We could walk an inch around that corner without getting blown up and gunned down.

besada said:

Great games last night, guys. That last one was just fucking brutal. I've never seen such a tight defense on that map. We could walk an inch around that corner without getting blown up and gunned down.

No problems, i think i'll fire off a few more FR's to people. When i saw my name in the week's list i thought i would be ok for a game. Newbies mistake i guess:D

Hammer

Dandare4444 said:
No problems, i think i'll fire off a few more FR's to people. When i saw my name in the week's list i thought i would be ok for a game. Newbies mistake i guess:D

I made the same mistake my first few gaf games.:lol

I was wondering what you guys would think of us creating a "GafTf2" (or something of the like) silver account. Each of us could accept the friend request, and be on a master xbl list that any host can easily access and invite from directly. Most of us could even delete the silver immediately after accepting the fr, as you would still be on the list. I think this could help us avoid confusion in the future.

So, what do you guys think?

besada

Banned
That's fine by me. We pulled guys out of the GAF FoF accounts last night. Also, anyone in this thread is welcome to send me an FR and I'll make space, just make sure you send me a not telling me you're part of the GAF TF2 gang because I'll have to kick people off my FL.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The silver account's a good idea, I'm in. And yeah I wasn't there yesterday, the hour turned out to be a bit too late.

Hammer

Ill set up the silver over the weekend and compile our Gaf Tf2 list. Expect a FR, coupled with a short description; please accept the request when it comes, but you do not have to keep the silver on your friends list unless you would like to, or plan on hosting any of our games. Ill post the silver account name and pw here once its created as well, so anyone can amend if need be.

Edit: Can anyone link me the original FoF thread? For the life of me, I cant seem to find it, though Im on like 4 of the lists. ><

joeposh

besada said:

You guys were absolutely demolishing us up to that point. I had never seen a group run through the first 2 stages so quickly. You nailed us with a pyro, heavy/medic trifecta so quick that we had no chance to really set up. That last one, we just happened to come up with a good strategy early on (pretty much sacrificing the first point in order to set up a proper defense at the second), and then dug our heels in and hoped for the best. Well played by both sides...

Thermite

Hammer said:
Ill set up the silver over the weekend and compile our Gaf Tf2 list. Expect a FR, coupled with a short description; please accept the request when it comes, but you do not have to keep the silver on your friends list unless you would like to, or plan on hosting any of our games. Ill post the silver account name and pw here once its created as well, so anyone can amend if need be.

Edit: Can anyone link me the original FoF thread? For the life of me, I cant seem to find it, though Im on like 4 of the lists. ><

Sure thing, here you go: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212684

armubaba

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to the last game guys. This whole week has been extremely hectic for me. Count me in for next week's game, and be sure to send me a TF2 GAF FR.

Hammer

Invites to the FOF silver account have gone out, accompanied by a short message. If I missed anyone, just lemme know and I'll add you.

The silver account info:

id:NeoGaf TF2
pw:neogaf

Hammer

Anyone going to set up the post for tomorrows game? I'm running on about 2 hours of sleep and don't trust myself to update, or I would do it myself.

I feel like such a looser being the only one to ever post here anymore. Like half of the last 2 pages were my ramblings. :lol

I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I guess the thing I'm wondering is if we have weekly events without a 'sign up', will people show up? Certainly the silver account will help to some extent, but I'm not sure if people would forget about it. :/

Thanks for putting together the silver account, btw. :D

Hammer

Yea, I didn't intend to replace our weekly post with the silver, just thought that would make invites and the like move along much smoother; I kind of like having the weekly list myself. If you guys want to abolish the list post tho, thats fine with me. Until then, I will continue the tradition.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 01/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET
If you can host, please post that as well.

Players:
Hammer0982
SpudxBud
Decamus
Akujin Alastor
Br3akabone
KLindblogger

Hammer

Judging by the stack of drawings sitting on my desk when I arrived late this morning... I may not make it in time for tonights games. =(

Halfemptyfilms is mothafuggin BACK! I'm in for tomorrow night, guys, sorry about the outage there... damned cross-country moves. Back in Seattle, back on XBL, back to play the hell out of some GAF TF2.

Hammer

It seems this is more a formality now than anything, heres hoping it drives some interest. :D

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 01/24 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Players:
Hammer0982
V1carious
Kestastrophe
besada
Halfemptyfilms
Akujin Alastor

Top Bottom