• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official 360 Thread - Gamertag Roundup

Hammer

Once more for the new page:

It seems this is more a formality now than anything, heres hoping it drives some interest. :D

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 01/24 - 7:30PT/10:30ET
Be sure to post your gamertag if you want in.

Players:
Hammer0982
V1carious
Kestastrophe
besada
Halfemptyfilms
Akujin Alastor
SpudxBud
Decamus

armubaba

Oh how I wish I could join in on the fun this week (it's my fucking birthday), but sadly, I have to miss this yet again. I really want to get some post-finals action in, though.

Xirj

yaya! this and lost will make quite an epic evening.

Edit: What time is this happening, I may run a little late.

Xirj

Next we should try starting earlier, before people start dropping out at midnight EST. Also let's try for a 12-16 player game.

besada

Banned
Sorry I didn't make it. I had real people playing a tabletop RPG at the house.

Funnily enough, the RPGers think I'm a geek for liking videogames without a trace of irony.

Double melee is fixed
Invisistabbing / disguisestabbing (done the same way as double melee) is fixed
Sniper Rifle quickswitching is fixed
Medic / Syringe Jumping is fixed
Skywalking on DB stage 1 cap 1 is fixed
Skwalking on DB Stage 3 cap 1 is fixed (we believe, not extensively tested)
Skywalking on DB Stage 3 cap 2 is fixed
Medic nerf allowing slower heal above 100% health
Dispenser heals players near it slower (Not completely sure)

Skywalking on GP Cap C we haven't tested yet
Face-Stabbing is not fixed, in addition Head-Stabbing (Stabbing someone while standing on them) is still enabled
No new maps (Duh)
Recent Demo/Soldier nerf is not added yet
Granary windows, DB extra alley staircase on Stage 3 cap 1, and extra left passage on DB stage 2 cap 1 are all still absent
Demo stickies and grenades falling through floor is still not fixed

10 player hosting and 14 player hosting enabled
Rough hosting restictions added (cant host a 16 player game if your connection wont allow it.)Auto Balence now takes place in 5 seconds, not 10
That's about it.

Thanks to a poster from the steam forums.

Nice to see the patch didn't do anything. I still have massive lag, disconnects and the search feature is still broken. Great work Valve, at least I know where your heart lies.

/rant.

We should do a TF2 Thursday again sometime soon. I played a game yesterday as a Soldier and went 14-1:lol Don't know how I haven't played in quite a while. But I'd love to get a GAF game together again, especially with new maps coming sometime in the near future.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'd play with you guys (been looking for an excuse to get back to this game), if it wasn't for the time difference and the hour you guys usually play

Who else is interested? I just played another game and I'm getting back into it. Seem to be doing really well as a Soldier all of the sudden. Also, Valve needs to fix the Search for games on 360 fast. It's one of the factors that's hurt how many people are playing it this long after release if you ask me.

joeposh

I'm interested in reviving some sort of game too. Since no one else is really playing at the moment, I don't think we have to stick to the previous Thursday at 10:30 eastern set up. Whatever works best, we'll go with.

joeposh

SpudBud said:
If someone organized something I'd for sure come back.

Me and CrisinSeattle (HalfEmptyFilms) are about to hop on and play a few rounds, if anyone is interested. My gamertag is joeposh.

I'm in. Lets get this bitch rollin!

edatislookinggood.jpg

What time works for you guys?

Top Bottom