• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

alazz

There are a lot of screwed up sound effects from the last patch. Some are definitely from HL2 games while others are just mixed up from TF2, I think.

Death sounds for classes are mixed up, ammo and health pickups are different, and sounds will randomly play and loop until some other sound plays. I had a Tomislav spin-up sound going an entire life at higher than normal volume :(

DogWelder

That was fucking jank to a whole new level. Golden Khan will hopefully post some replays. The flare gun was making the buff banner noise every time it was fired. Random heavy minigun noises at some areas of the map. Green electrical clouds growing in size throughout the match. FPS dipped below 10 at one point 'cause of all the shit on the screen.

Alienups

Not all the clouds are showing up in my replays, but you can see some and also hear some of the weird sounds in the one i'm uploading

9toKl.jpg

I need to stop playing on pub servers. Especially early in the morning. People... People are just so fucking incompetent ARRGGGHHH

PS: Grats Cloud

Bluth54

We're a couple of weeks over due for the second Saxxy awards and Monday is the 5 year anniversary of Meet the Heavy. Am I being overly optimistic thinking we'll see something from Valve on Monday (besides a patch to fix the last patch?)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We're a couple of weeks over due for the second Saxxy awards and Monday is the 5 year anniversary of Meet the Heavy. Am I being overly optimistic thinking we'll see something from Valve on Monday (besides a patch to fix the last patch?)
Shhhhhhhhhhut up!

edit: I'm ashamed of all of you. Saturday night and few people on whereas before there was bitching about not enough space

Does anyone know a work around to get TF2 and Youtube to play nice? I have 2-step verification turned on on my gmail account and I think that's what's preventing me from uploading any replays since TF2 won't accept my account information. Anyone have any ideas?

Yeef

Does anyone know a work around to get TF2 and Youtube to play nice? I have 2-step verification turned on on my gmail account and I think that's what's preventing me from uploading any replays since TF2 won't accept my account information. Anyone have any ideas?
If you don't care about the achievements you could always just manually upload the videos to youtube. They should be in the team fortress 2/tf/replay/client/rendered folder.

If you don't care about the achievements you could always just manually upload the videos to youtube. They should be in the team fortress 2/tf/replay/client/rendered folder.

I think I did that once before but it saves it as a .mov and for whatever reason the quality turned out pretty terrible on youtube.

SERIOUSLY. What is with pub servers and always having 3 spies 3 snipers on an offense team?! And more often than not all of them are at the bottom of the scoreboard.

ARRRRGGGGGGH

AcciDante

SERIOUSLY. What is with pub servers and always having 3 spies 3 snipers on an offense team?! And more often than not all of them are at the bottom of the scoreboard.

ARRRRGGGGGGH

I always want to practice my snipes when I go on a shitty pub, but there's always too many :[

ARRRRGGGGGGH
It particularly sucks when the other team has their defense on point. I think it's one shot kill appeal.

I don't know how I got $7.50 for free, but I noticed a lot of people saying "oh and I used my free $7.50 buying ... ". But there was a whole other sect of people who didn't get it. So I don't know.

You sure you got $7.50 free? I'm pretty sure this game uses your Steam wallet.

Forkball

I have 17+ refined, and this is after several weeks of missed idling due to my laptop acting up. I also have six craft hats I don't want. My backpack has almost two pages of crates.

I NEED DA UPDATE

I have 17+ refined, and this is after several weeks of missed idling due to my laptop acting up. I also have six craft hats I don't want. My backpack has almost two pages of crates.

I NEED DA UPDATE
Just give it all to me.

Edit: 5th leapfrog post jesus. And I spent most of my day outside!

Proven

If you had $7.50 free, it was from beta and/or christmas money that Uber gave out a while ago. If it's not from that, then maybe I'll check the uberent forums and see what happened.

Dear all GAF Kritz medics, I want to have all of your babies. Sincerely, ZekeThePlumber

Tell me you didn't feel something on second map of Pipeline yesterday when we killed the entire blue team at the start of the map, Woobie.

Top Bottom