• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

24FrameDaVinci said:
I just sold an Engy hat with green flames for $140USD. Likely could have gotten more, but yeah, people are wiling to spend serious dough on this shit. Makes me even more excited for the Diablo 3 auction house.
good job, bro. real money ftw.

Taco_Human said:
Looking for a reserve shooter and a shahanshah. Offer a scrap each. Drop me a pm.
PM'ed - I have a Shahanshah, 1 scrap.

People should really at least read the OT and/or the first few posts, they skip right over the screenshots of weapons they want...

divisionbyzorro said:
I'm trading away my crappy Strange weapons!

Strange Ambassador, Eyelander, and Chargin' Targe. Best offer gets it. Priority to people who can give me the most weapons (sans sniper weapons since I don't use him) I don't already have in my Backpack (starting on the second page). Metal could be good too I suppose, but I know they're not worth that much metal (unless you feel like being really generous).

A single Strange Minigun would steal the pot. A single Strange Shotgun probably would as well.

Best combined offer of weapons/metal wins. I just want to get rid of these things.

Quoting for new page and new day.

When I mean the best offer gets it, I mean it. Whoever offers me the most by the end of the week (or something good enough to trade right away) gets it. They've just been sitting in my backpack, and I'd rather have something I can get some value out of.

Bakphoon

Backpack

I would like a key and 2 reclaimed OR 3 refined for the Planeswalter goggles.

And take some crates off from me :p

3 crates of you choice for a random weapon, 6 crates for a scrap or 2 random weapons

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
awwyeahgurrl said:
You don't even know the half of it, I've seen hats go for 700USD. Honestly I was happy trying to trade for some other Unusual hat and maybe a Max's head but if people are going to give me real money I'll take it.
Just make sure you go through a legitimate middleman and look up the buyers past info.

Acerac

Banned
24FrameDaVinci said:
I just sold an Engy hat with green flames for $140USD. Likely could have gotten more, but yeah, people are wiling to spend serious dough on this shit. Makes me even more excited for the Diablo 3 auction house.
The difference there is that somebody needs to spend money to open crates.

Since the average unusual takes $250 to open, having them sell for 100 short of that seems reasonable.

Boonoo

Looking to unload my vintage hats. Trading for a non-vintage copy+refined. (also open to different hats + metal, so feel free to offer).
Here's what I have.

Tippler's Tricorne
Mining Light
Safe'n'sound
Slim Dome
Baseball Bills
Ritzy Ricks
Otolaryngologists' Mirror
Rubber Glove
Bonk Helm
Soldier's Stash
Camera Beard x2

I also have a Green Confetti Tough Guy's Toque that I'd love to trade for pretty much any other unusual except for Heavy and Spy hats.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/boonoo

Sibylus

Banned
Boto's Shopping List - 1 Scrap apiece, negotiable

[Uber Update - Wanted]
- Liberty Launcher
- Solemn Vow

- Market Gardener
- Tomislav
- Enforcer
- Family Business
- Big Earner

[Other - Wanted]
- Half-Zatoichi
- Sharpened Volcano Fragment

[Items for trade]

- Ali Baba's Wee Booties
- Crit-a-cola

More: http://tf2b.com/?id=botolf

Probably will run out of metal before I run out of list, but I'll buy what's available. Most wanted is nearest to the top.

Boonoo said:
Looking to unload my vintage hats. Trading for a non-vintage copy+refined. (also open to different hats + metal, so feel free to offer).
Here's what I have.

Tippler's Tricorne
Mining Light
Safe'n'sound
Slim Dome
Baseball Bills
Ritzy Ricks
Otolaryngologists' Mirror
Rubber Glove
Bonk Helm
Soldier's Stash
Camera Beard x2

I also have a Green Confetti Tough Guy's Toque that I'd love to trade for pretty much any other unusual except for Heavy and Spy hats.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/boonoo
I'll take the safe'n' sound.

I'd like the rubber glove, a camera beard and the bonk helm, but I wont have enough metal until thurdsay afternoon.

Uriah

Botolf said:
Boto's Shopping List - 1 Scrap apiece, negotiable

[Uber Update - Wanted]
- Liberty Launcher
- Solemn Vow
- Market Gardener
- Tomislav
- Enforcer
- Family Business
- Big Earner

[Other - Wanted]
- Half-Zatoichi
- Sharpened Volcano Fragment

[Items for trade]

- Ali Baba's Wee Booties
- Crit-a-cola

More: http://tf2b.com/?id=botolf

Probably will run out of metal before I run out of list, but I'll buy what's available. Most wanted is nearest to the top.

I have a liberty launcher and solemn vow for trade.

Steam ID is Treecubed

Sure I'll use this to round out and finish up all my weapons, so that I finally have all of them again.

What I need:
Detonator
Vita-saw
Family business
Eviction notice
Claidheamh mohr
Sun-on-a-stick
Sharpened volcano fragment

I'll trade anything I have more than one of (also scrap) here : http://www.tf2items.com/id/hasmedaoa

I also have a 23 crate and 25 crate that I would like to get rid of.

Zomba13

SteveWinwood said:
Sure I'll use this to round out and finish up all my weapons, so that I finally have all of them again.

What I need:
Detonator
Vita-saw
Family business
Eviction notice
Claidheamh mohr
Sun-on-a-stick

I'll trade anything I have more than one of (also scrap) here : http://www.tf2items.com/id/hasmedaoa

got a Family Business you can have for 1 scrap or 2 random weps.

Zomba13

Oooh. Been offered 1 bud, 1 Team Spirit Paint and 1 Team Captain (craft number 55) for my fetti pyro hat. Tempted to take it. Very tempted.

Anony

my backpack

posting so soon again, but i reorganized, and anything on the first 3 pages is up for trade
1 weapon for 1 scrap
paints and des/name tags i'm saving, but open to offers

also interested in steam games, daily deals, midweek offers, anything for whatever is in my backpack
interested in chantelise, so if you plan on buying something, hats, weapons, whatever, please help out and trade me instead

Uriah

SteveWinwood said:

What I need:
Detonator
Vita-saw
Family business
Eviction notice
Claidheamh mohr
Sun-on-a-stick

I have an eviction notice for trade. BTW I think the sun-on-a-stick and the sharpened volcano fragment are not in the drop system, and can only be crafted. They still need to be added.

Uriah said:
I have an eviction notice for trade. BTW I think the sun-on-a-stick and the sharpened volcano fragment are not in the drop system, and can only be crafted. They still need to be added.
Thanks for the Eviction notice. Shame about the Sun and the Fragment but maybe someone will have an extra laying around.

OMG Aero

Zomba13 said:
Nah, can't clean off gifted text sadly :(.
I've always wondered, if you have a gifted item then wrap it up and give it to someone else, will it say gifted by you or keep the original gift text?
Also, if the person who gave a gift changes their Steam name, does the gift text change too or will it always be whatever their name was when the gift was received?

Gav47

My Backpack

Selling for two weapons or a scrap
Market Gardener
Detonator
Solemn Vow
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Persian Persuader

The rest of the weapons on page one are for 1 for 1 trades. The paints are two scraps a piece. Feel free to make offers on any of my hats and all the crates are for sale.
Things I need
Boston Basher
Black Box
Killing Gloves of Boxing

Gav47 said:
My Backpack

Selling for two weapons or a scrap
Market Gardener
Detonator
Solemn Vow
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Persian Persuader

The rest of the weapons on page one are for 1 for 1 trades. The paints are two scraps a piece. Feel free to make offers on any of my hats and all the crates are for sale.
Things I need
Boston Basher
Black Box
Killing Gloves of Boxing

i'll give you a black box battalions backup reserve shooter winger and 2 scraps for team captain

XeroSauce

TheBez said:
I am looking for a Brain Slug!!! Here is my back pack.

http://tf2b.com/76561197995779955

First two pages are for trade. Vintages are two scrap, normals are one scrap. Send me offers on stranges :)

I'll give you a nvSlug for any two of those Stranges.

I have for trade:
5 Keys
Quick-Fix
Winger
Solemn Vow
Bazaar Bargain
Tomislav
Soda Popper
Wee Booties
Bunch of #20+ Crates
Metal

Looking For: Metal, Hats, PM me an offer or quote me. :)

Backpacks:
Main BP
Crates BP
New Weapons BP

24FrameDaVinci said:
Out of interest, where did you sell it?

I have a Demoman's Fro w/Green Energy that I'd happily put towards a new GPU.

(._.)

Banned
XeroSauce said:
I'll give you a nvSlug for any two of those Stranges.

I have for trade:
5 Keys
Quick-Fix
Winger
Solemn Vow
Bazaar Bargain
Tomislav
Soda Popper
Wee Booties
Bunch of #20+ Crates
Metal

Looking For: Metal, Hats, PM me an offer or quote me. :)

Backpacks:
Main BP
Crates BP
New Weapons BP

I have a vintage vintage merry weather

anybody willing to trade 2 keys for it?

Yeef

OMG Aero said:
I've always wondered, if you have a gifted item then wrap it up and give it to someone else, will it say gifted by you or keep the original gift text?
Also, if the person who gave a gift changes their Steam name, does the gift text change too or will it always be whatever their name was when the gift was received?
Steam name will always be the current name.

I would guess that "gift from" text is limited to the most recent gift-giver. So if you gift a gifted item it'll say "gift from: [you]."

Zomba13

OMG Aero said:
I've wondered the same about crafting. Like, I'd like to change my name to Saxton Hale and craft a weapon then put it back to Zomba13 and I want to know if it'll keep the Saxton Hale name. I forgot to try it when crafting the laser weps (then again it'd be better to be named Dr Grodbort or whatever)

Scipius

Anyone have some Series #20 or #21 crates lying around? I'm feeling lucky...

[Edit:] Thanks for the crates, Bakphoon & Cuban Legend.

jdogmoney

I have a series #20, Scipius.

My friend wants me to sell his Unusual Flipped Trilby w/ Peace Sign. What sort of offers should I be considering?

Zel3

I'm looking for a Strange Direct Hit, Strange Grenade Launcher or Strange Scattergun.

Willing to trade the Scout Bombing Run hat for the grenade or scattergun.

Oreoleo

My apologies for skipping basically everyone's post, but if someone has a spare Enforcer or Half-Zatoichi I'm in the market for both of them. Reply or PM me and we'll do the deed later tonight.

Orellio said:
My apologies for skipping basically everyone's post, but if someone has a spare Enforcer or Half-Zatoichi I'm in the market for both of them. Reply or PM me and we'll do the deed later tonight.

I have a Zatoichi if you still need one, mang.

Top Bottom