• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 5 Bosses Revealed (Spoilers?) [Pics] [Video]

New reports from Korea by duk2000 reveal the 8th Stage Boss is
Tekken Tag style Devil Jin
and the Final Boss is
Jinpachi!

Devil Jin has all the Tekken Tag moves in addition to new moves and an awesome looking laser and black wings. The fight takes place on a cathedral stage.

Jinpachi, for those not familiar with the storyline is Heihachi's father, is reportable extremely strong and from the looks of it will not be playable. Or at least not with powers he possesses as Final Boss.

Special thanks to duk2000 for the info and media!
Source: Tekken Zaibatsu

OMGWTF!?

Bob White

Great vid.

Anyone know when we'll see this in U.S. arcades? I know it has a worldwide release but will any arcades here get it this week or will we have to wait?

Sai

Er, I thought it was released in the US a few weeks ago. Maybe I was mistaken...

I never bothered to check around though. If it's out, I'm sure the movie theater down the street has it.

XS+

Banned
Haha awesome (and very DoA2/U). Dunno what the hell Tekken 4 was, but this game is the real sequel to T3/TTT.

I know T5 is coming to Japan arcades next week (!!!!!).. the US arcade release was delayed from its original date of early November, but it can't be far behind the Japan release.

XS+ said:
I know T5 is coming to Japan arcades next week (!!!!!).. the US arcade release was delayed from its original date of early November, but it can't be far behind the Japan release.

Anyone know a Tokyo arcade it'll be testing at? I wanna seeeeee!!

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
T5 was on test in Japan during the summer, so you'll have to wait till the actual release now.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I just checked my local arcade.

They have Tekken 5 NOW.

I'm assuming that all of the big places (Try Tower, Club Sega Aki) also have it now. Woot, I got my Tekken.net card! :D

cimg0116.jpg

How the f&*) do I get this video to d/l. It keeps sending me round in circles. It says for vid click on galleries, so I go to galleries, then to movie subsection, then I click on the movie, then it sends me to the headlines and I go for the Devil Jin one, and it sends me back to the first page.

Dujour

Banned
I was hoping for a Devil Heihachi, but this is as close as I' gonna get. Too cool, I think he'll be playable, but maybe just a watered down version.

Die Squirrel Die said:
How the f&*) do I get this video to d/l. It keeps sending me round in circles. It says for vid click on galleries, so I go to galleries, then to movie subsection, then I click on the movie, then it sends me to the headlines and I go for the Devil Jin one, and it sends me back to the first page.
Do you see the "Click here to download the requested file"?

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Just saw the boss vid. Jinpachi looks like that Tengu nonce from DOA. Cool FX though. Devil Jin = most impressive.

sandman said:
I hope they didn't bring the bear back. Also I heard there is an Blade look alike guy in the game.

Yes, Raven.
I actually really dig the vibe of this game in motion, the graphics on Arcade are slick. Not DoA by far, but second best. We'll see how the PS2 port compares. Does it really have similarity with VF as was claimed at the announcement?

Top Bottom