• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6 Official GAF bootleg PSN tournament

AAK

GrayFoxPL said:
Fuckin' giant swing. ;)

Don't worry Rolento, if AAK didn't hit the lag switch you would've won!

I kid. Close matches you guys. Nice watch.

Hey! Don't judge me! Impulses... :p

And yeah to all East coasters, simply send a message via PSN to Rolento and ask if he's on... from there onward it should be smooth sailing to get a match :)

As for pool Europe, Starfish replied to my PM and he said that he's moving to college right now and he apologizes for the inconvenience and will try to get his PS3 running, but if not, It'll be between Poland v Netherlands!

Pacific Pools! What's up?

GrayFoxPL

RelentlessRolento said:
:lol

yeah, I still suck regardless >_<

at least I put up somewhat of a fight.

Don't sell yourself short, I can see you're good.

Btw. Aren't you better with Drag then Bryan?

I'm afraid I'm gonna play like a retard under tournament pressure. _-_

GrayFoxPL said:
Don't sell yourself short, I can see you're good.

Btw. Aren't you better with Drag then Bryan?

I'm afraid I'm gonna play like a retard under tournament pressure. _-_

Yeah, Drag is my main, but for some reason after rewatching how I played I was totally not playing like I normally do. I'm learning from my mistakes though.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Ok, I plan to play tomorrow (Tuesday Sept 7) for the tournament, dunno who wants to fight me tomorrow. Send me a PM so we can plan it, also sorry if I don't add you on PSN, I'm running out of space in my friends list, so I'm been a bit picky on who I add.

But yeah, we can just send the game invite ones we talk on PM or so. I hope that is not a problem for you guys.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Rhazer Fusion said:
If anyone wants to play me this week, let me know. I'm usually on at night. I'm in Georgia, US under Eraptura.

Sure, hit me up. I'm in Georgia too.

I only sent out friend requests to the people who have been playing matches, so I missed you.

DrDogg

DrDogg (Feng) vs -DarKaoZ- (Lili)
3-2
3-2

I hate fighting Lili online. :lol

Good games -DarKaoZ- both were close.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
DrDogg said:
DrDogg (Feng) vs -DarKaoZ- (Lili)
3-2
3-2

I hate fighting Lili online. :lol

Good games -DarKaoZ- both were close.

Sorry, didn't know you hate fighting Lili, but I haven't really put enough time to another character to be confident and play with him. :lol

Anyways, we didn't do that bad since we had 4 bars, so that worked fine for both. And yup, both matches were really close, good games DrDogg, they were fun!

AAK

Good stuff DrDogg,-DarKaoZ- looks like some hype matches you guys had there!

Pool Pacific! Talk to me!

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
CcrooK said:
Hey DarK, when you going to be on tonight?

I will be on tonight, if you want send me a PSN pm. I will respond if I'm available at that time , if not I will return the PM through PSN when I'm available. I will have my PS3 on all day, since I'm using it to browse the internet atm.

(Laptop is doing some rendering stuff :lol )

AAK

SephirothRK said:
I sent friend request over the weekend but no reply yet.

rowanimox replied in the thread so I suppose he's aware, I guess I'll PM Finaika to see if he knows about it or not.

LowParry

More results!

Reminiscence vs -DarKaoZ-

Set 1: (3 - 0) Xiaoyu vs Lili
Set 2: (0 - 3) Xiaoyu vs Lili
Set 3: (1 - 3) Lili vs Lili

Mmmmm...Lili twin action.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
CcrooK said:
More results!

Reminiscence vs -DarKaoZ-

Set 2: (0 - 3) Xiaoyu vs Lili
Set 3: (1 - 3) Lili vs Lili

Mmmmm...Lili twin action.

lol yeah, awesome Lili action indeed! :lol

Those were some fun fights!

AAK

Rem is bringing HEAT!

Just a quick message: Vocab is temporarily banned from NeoGAF but he's still in the tournie. Set up matches with him online through PSN messages when you see him online.

Sorry I haven't playing my matches the past few days... Been busy and my roommates been watching movies nonstop on it.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Another set of matches guys, this time it was me vs Luka, another set Lili mirror matches! Man, I never expected to see so many Lili's in this tournament. :lol

Luka (Lili) VS DarKaoZ (Lili)
Match 1 = [3-2] = Luka wins
Match 2 = [2-3] = I wins
Match 3 = [3-0] = I wins

We had 3 bars and in the first 2 matches we were missing a lot of combos, I mean basic stuff. The 3rd match was less laggy and some of my stuff came out fine.

BTW Great matches Luka! They were fun! :D

AKK I think I won the matches vs CcrooK, well at least the last set.

EDIT: I took off my nickname, because it sounds stupid to call my own nickname in the match list. :lol

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Great matches. I really need to get better at dealing with the lag though. I don't think I landed a single full combo that entire time. :lol

I don't know what happened to me in the last match. I was pretty much just throwing out random. :(

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Yeah it was laggy, sorry for that. Hopefully your other opponents aren't laggy as me, my fight with DrDogg was really good, almost lagless but he destroyed me. :lol

Crook match wasn't that bad either, but there were some spikes here and there and it was hard to escape his grabs with the delay at times.

But well, that is online gaming. =/

rowanimox

Neo Member
sorry for the late reply. got confined in a hospital :D added sephirothrk and finaika. i can be online 7 or 8am our time (+8GMT i think...) till 12 or 1pm. looking forward to a great fight :D

DrDogg

Luka, when are you available to play? I'm out of town Thurs-Sun, so today or early tomorrow (before noon) would be great.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
DrDogg said:
Luka, when are you available to play? I'm out of town Thurs-Sun, so today or early tomorrow (before noon) would be great.

I can get on tonight anytime after 5. Just pm me when you want to play.

AAK

Remember East Coast, Due to Rolento's Friend's list being complete and Vocab being temporarily banned from GAF, just PSN message them when ur online to get matches with them.

MoonsaultSlayer! How's it going? Oiled out the rust yet?

9 Days left till pool plays CLOSE... Hope MarkMan at least gets a few matches in :( It'd be a shame if GAF's fav Tekken fan didn't have a part in this.

And AvoidingthePuddle#7 is out!

http://iamtekken.com/2010/09/06/avoiding-the-puddle-episode-7-featuring-jop/

AdroitOne said:
What time are you planning on getting on?

I've got alot of programming to do so most likely after 11pm, if that dosnt work I'll try and be on before then. Send me a friend request since I think I cleared up 3 slots :lol

LowParry

And we have more results!

Fighting game madness!

Reminiscence vs Luka

Set 2: (3 - 1) Xiaoyu vs Lili

Reminiscence takes the gold with a 2 set victory!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
I wanna substitute those matches I won afterwards. :lol I am shame.

Seriously though great game. Fun times.

I might not be on at 11pm since some stuff I'm doing is taking longer than I expected. Please post here though when on since I'll take a break from my work if I need to.

AdroitOne

Neo Member
RelentlessRolento said:
I might not be on at 11pm since some stuff I'm doing is taking longer than I expected. Please post here though when on since I'll take a break from my work if I need to.
I'm on now

AdroitOne

Neo Member
Lag absolutely sucked today, but good games regardless Rolento :).

Sorry I couldn't stay on longer, got work in the morning.

Adroitone (Bruce) vs Rolento (Drag) 3-0
Adroitone (Bruce) vs Rolento (B.Fury) 3-2

AdroitOne said:
Lag absolutely sucked today, but good games regardless Relento :).

Sorry I couldn't stay on longer, got work in the morning.

Adroitone (Bruce) vs Rolento (Drag) 3-0
Adroitone (Bruce) vs Rolento (B.Fury) 3-2

yeah GGS... I need to relearn how to play with lag... lol or at least pick characters with higher priority >_<

JEKKI

booo! I got kicked out of the top pool spots!!

now Ima hafta play another match instead of sittin here chillin like I was plannin on doin -_-

Lyte Edge said:
Sure, hit me up. I'm in Georgia too.

I only sent out friend requests to the people who have been playing matches, so I missed you.

Cool. Sounds good. Hopefully, there won't be any lag. I've been getting terrible connections lately.

DrDogg

So... I wasn't able to get on last night. If any west coasters are on in the next 2-3 hours I can play, otherwise I'll be unavailable until Monday.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Yeah, I already played you 2 guys and Luka, dunno if MarkMan, JEKKI, TestMonkey and hikarutilmitt will join the fights. I can do some matches today, dunno about this weekend, but I will post here if I can.

Connecting to Finaika was a pain :lol

anyway,

Finaika(Asuka) vs SephirothRK(King)
Set 1: 3-2
Set 2: 3-0

ggs Finaika.

This guy can do combos at 1 bar.:D

Just need my last guy.

GrayFoxPL

Starfish, Maastricht if you guys will be up today till 17 GMT, let me know. I'm online now. If you can some other day between those hours, let me know too.

I see Starfish logged to psn yesterday. I get a feeling I'll get to play him today. :)

Top Bottom