• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 8: Yoshimitsu Revealed

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
He’s looking better than ever. Hara-kiri with that deadly sword of his. I played him quite a bit in TTT, but I never got back into him. T8 is looking pretty good.

Toots

Gold Member
I don't know how many gallons of tears my big brother made me shed playing Yoshimitsu and only doing the whirlwind punch and kick all match against my shitty Law? Then i discovered his harakiri move and i only did that playing against big bro so he did not have the pleasure of beating me fairly
Good times :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Jinzo Prime

Wtf happened to Yoshi? Worst costume ever!
Worse than this?:

latest

Nah.

saintjules

Gold Member
What is Yoshimitsu even suppose to be. Is he human, robot, cyborg, alien, or transmorpher?

I guess he/it can be whatever they want, as long as it's Japanese and cool.

Yeah sometimes it's confusing. An earlier picture makes him look like an Alien but in this recent trailer he has human fingers?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Havent played fighting games since the 90s, but Tekken 2 was awesome. I never used Yoshimitsu playing the game, but his stage had the best music ever.

jcorb

It’s funny to see Yoshimitsu looking relatively “normal”, seeing how wild a lot of his costumes get. It’s say it’s “okay”, a little forgettable but certainly not bad.

Then again, I’ve always been partial to his ridiculous outfit in Soul Calibur 2.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Yoshimitsu is Tekken universe genius, seems nobody else thought to bring a weapon to their fights even though it's apparently not banned. Ok I guess that robot chick or whatever has all sorts of weapons too, but he was the first one at least and most others are still too dumb to do it.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yoshimitsu is Tekken universe genius, seems nobody else thought to bring a weapon to their fights even though it's apparently not banned. Ok I guess that robot chick or whatever has all sorts of weapons too, but he was the first one!
This new guy Victor has brought multiple weapons..

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Yoshimitsu is Tekken universe genius, seems nobody else thought to bring a weapon to their fights even though it's apparently not banned. Ok I guess that robot chick or whatever has all sorts of weapons too, but he was the first one at least and most others are still too dumb to do it.

Over half the cast at this point had guns or swords. What do you mean.

Top Bottom