• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Television Displays and Technology Thread: This is a fantasy based on OLED

The Most BEAUTIFUL Picture Quality I've Ever Seen!!! - Vincent Teoh from HDTVtest

I'm loving it. My room is also small so I sit close to the TV when gaming (about 3-4 feet). Plus I'm lucky to not have the dreaded Android TV issues like many, even though it was extremely sluggish on my previous TV.

In 2015 when I switched from a 32" Samsung to a 50" Sony, I thought the difference was too massive actually. After a few weeks I adjusted to the size and will never drop down in size for TV's again, except in this case where the 1" difference isn't noticeable at all.
awesome! Thanks

The problem with some of their deals is that its over the phone only. I'm pretty sure they had the 65" for $2000 last week when I bought the 55", but I might be wrong. Here you go for a price match

http://www.ebuyusa.com/prodinfo.phtml?id=3320

They sent out emails in early August for the 65E7P at $2699; I don't believe they had offered phone quotes lower than that for the model. I'll call if I have to. I'm not in a rush right yet, though, as the person who I'm gifting my plasma to isn't ready for it yet.

At least some people have had some difficulty getting Chase to price match eBuy. I'll be waiting for Black Friday for price matching anyway and then I'll collect every price that I can so I have multiple sources to match to.

I may even end up calling Frys for quotes at some point even though they are a 90 minute drive away. It wouldn't be terrible to have a brick and mortar store for return if I lose the panel lottery.

Sanctuary

Caveat: I am super sensitive to input lag so please keep that in mind when you read all of this! You may not be bothered with input lag as everyone has different tolerances. I play games like SF3 Third Strike, MKX, Battlefield 4, Forza 6, Trackmania Turbo etc., all games that IMHO are sensitive to input lag changes going from one display to another.

I can't stand playing fighting games on anything other than my 2009 plasma or my 5ms Asus monitor for input lag reasons. I won't play them on the plasma any longer though thanks to the hours I put into them, and the nice ultra/super bars that I burned into the bottom permanently. There's no way in hell I'm going to repeat that on my B6. Not just because of the input lag (which is noticeably higher for specific genres) but also any potential for burn in (which in this very thread has proven isn't completely "fixed" yet).

Despite that, most other genres outside of fighting games, FPS/TPS and very few platformers are lenient enough that they don't require ultra low input lag to do well enough with, even if you're more sensitive to it. I refuse to use Game Mode in or out of HDR on the B6, because it looks like absolute shit, and even with ISF Dark, which has crap like "Real Cinema" locked, it doesn't really have any noticeable impact on the genres I play on it. It's not simply a matter of acclimation either, because I bounce around between playing on it, my monitor and my plasma. If I can play any of the Souls games on it at 60fps and not ever feel like I missed a dodge or parry because of input lag, or something like Thumper without any problems that's good enough for me.

That being said, of course lower is better and I'll probably upgrade again in 2019. That is, if we're still trading with South Korea by then. :(

Ashhong

They sent out emails in early August for the 65E7P at $2699; I don't believe they had offered phone quotes lower than that for the model. I'll call if I have to. I'm not in a rush right yet, though, as the person who I'm gifting my plasma to isn't ready for it yet.

At least some people have had some difficulty getting Chase to price match eBuy. I'll be waiting for Black Friday for price matching anyway and then I'll collect every price that I can so I have multiple sources to match to.

I may even end up calling Frys for quotes at some point even though they are a 90 minute drive away. It wouldn't be terrible to have a brick and mortar store for return if I lose the panel lottery.

Wait people have trouble with eBuy? Shit, I have a 500$ price match I need to do with them.

Wait people have trouble with eBuy? Shit, I have a 500$ price match I need to do with them.

Actually now that I looked closer it seemed like eBuy wasn't the problem it was just bad service from Chase that got cleared up once the buyer got Cleveland Plasma on the phone to confirm that they don't do post-sale price matching. My bad.

Either way prices are going down so I'll wait and do my price match on Black Friday.

ToD_

I saw a couple posts saying this dealer was hit or miss, but yea they're still legit. BuyDig had the C7 at a similar price if you call in last week, they might still have it.

Speaking of, my B7 from BuyDig has been 50 miles away from me for 24 hours now :( The tracking has updated every 4:44 since yesterday morning but it's not actually moving anywhere lol. I guess it's just being shuffled around since the delivery date isn't until Thursday. Hurts knowing it's so close.

Sucks to hear about the shipping issues. I placed my order for the C7 on Thursday and the TV was delivered on Saturday.

That said, I believe you will like the TV. It really does have a great picture. You will definitely (and obviously) need to change settings from their defaults, however.

So far the nicest picture I have seen is from Chef's Table on Netflix with Dolby Vision. I haven't explored too much in the HDR realm yet, but some HDR content can just come across as exaggerated. The colors and contrast can look over the top. Chef's Table, however, looks as I hoped and expected. Great use of HDR. Death Note also seemed to look good from what I could tell after watching less than 10 minutes.

Another thing I like about the TV is that it plays nicely with the OSSC for retro gaming. It even accepts the 1600x1200 output, which results in a crisp picture. The fact that it's much brighter than my plasma means I can actually use scanlines and not have a dim and lifeless picture. The high resolution also helps with scaling, ensuring evenly spaced scanlines.

A couple of other bits -
  • It's nice to have a more modern UI. The ability to switch between having a cursor (think Wii) or using the directional buttons is a welcome feature.
  • The plasma I used before (Pioneer KRP500M) was technically a monitor. It did not have a TV tuner. I mostly use streaming services, but it's nice to hook up the antenna for OTA broadcasts.
  • The HDMI control and ARC work well with my receiver. This means turning on the TV turns on the receiver and the sound goes through the receiver. In addition, the volume can be controlled using the TV remote. A very seamless experience.
I did notice one vertical band on the screen when I was giving it a closer inspection yesterday. I was sitting close to the TV (like 2-3 ft) for a moment as I was trying out the picture gallery feature using my own pictures on a USB stick. On a dark blue sky in one of the pictures I noticed a very faint vertical band somewhere on the left side of the screen. I only saw this because I was sitting so close, and likely would not have picked up on this from a normal distance. I definitely didn't notice any banding while watching normal programming 7-8ft away. I know panel uniformity is a bit of a lottery, but if this is it I can certainly live with it considering the fantastic picture otherwise.

This is the monitor that is mentioned in the title of this thread. All other TVs are fantasising about it. :D

And LOL, Vincent was looking quite depressed when he talked how he could not afford it. :D

The only thing is I'm not sure if it really is the pic quality that he's so amazed about, or the fact that delta errors are .4

Human eye supposedly isn't able to tell under 3 DE's.

Another thing I like about the TV is that it plays nicely with the OSSC for retro gaming. It even accepts the 1600x1200 output, which results in a crisp picture. The fact that it's much brighter than my plasma means I can actually use scanlines and not have a dim and lifeless picture. The high resolution also helps with scaling, ensuring evenly spaced scanlines.

Do you prefer the 1200 line -> 2160 line scaling over outputting 720p 3x or 1080p 5x (cropped)? I figured that integer scaling is best.

Do you have a Gamecube and Game Boy Interface? I'm fairly sure Ultra Low Latency mode won't work on the LG but I'm hoping Low Latency mode does.

I think I'm going to put a feature request in for the OSSC to offer pixel orbiting to reduce possible image retention.

This is the monitor that is mentioned in the title of this thread. All other TVs are fantasising about it. :D

And LOL, Vincent was looking quite depressed when he talked how he could not afford it. :D
I'd wager Panasonic will be the first to get near reference quality when compared to the x300. They already have studio reference color tracking down. I wish the would come to the states though. Please Panasonic! As soon as they do 1080+ lines of MR without massive dimming I will upgrade.

ToD_

Do you prefer the 1200 line -> 2160 line scaling over outputting 720p 3x or 1080p 5x (cropped)? I figured that integer scaling is best.

Do you have a Gamecube and Game Boy Interface? I'm fairly sure Ultra Low Latency mode won't work on the LG but I'm hoping Low Latency mode does.

I think I'm going to put a feature request in for the OSSC to offer pixel orbiting to reduce possible image retention.

I still have to tinker with it, but I'll make sure to test the 720p mode. While integer scaling would be best, many scalers will add some filtering when scaling resulting in a blurry picture. The 1200 line mode looks very sharp as is and scanlines are spaced evenly, which was impossible to achieve on my 1080p display without cropping the image somewhat (using the 1080p cropped mode or an external scaler).

I am afraid I do not have a Gamecube and Game Boy Interface, so I will not be able to check for you. If you have any other things you'd like for me to check out, however, do let me know.

The LG OLEDs do have a pixel shift feature, which I believe is the same as pixel orbiting on the plasma.

Peltz

ULL probably doesn't work for any consumer TVs. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

I still have to tinker with it, but I'll make sure to test the 720p mode. While integer scaling would be best, many scalers will add some filtering when scaling resulting in a blurry picture. The 1200 line mode looks very sharp as is and scanlines are spaced evenly, which was impossible to achieve on my 1080p display without cropping the image somewhat (using the 1080p cropped mode or an external scaler).

I am afraid I do not have a Gamecube and Game Boy Interface, so I will not be able to check for you. If you have any things you'd like for me to check out, however, do let me know.

I don't think I have many questions outside of Gamecube and GBI but I am really curious as to what you think of 3x 720p and 4 and 5x 1080p.

FWIW the OSSC compatibility and how good the 'scan lines' look is a deciding factor in me moving ahead with the LG OLED instead of waiting any longer.

The LG OLEDs do have a pixel shift feature, which I believe is the same as pixel orbiting on the plasma.

Shift/orbiting features built into the set typically invoke scaling so that as the image gets moved around the full screen is still showing active picture. I want 1:1. Since 4:3 games on the NT Mini and the OSSC are windowboxed it should be possible for the device to move the image around while keeping it 1:1. I don't mind losing a few raster lines to overscan since real CRTs virtually always overscanned 8 and 16 bit consoles and the games were designed to keep a safe area at the edges to provide for this. Of course other people feel differently.

ULL probably doesn't work for any consumer TVs. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Agreed on both counts.

Cogo

Neo Member
Anyone else who would have loved to buy an OLED HDR 1080p TV, if it had been available?

I'm really into OLED and HDR, but do not feel ready for 4K due to lack of content in both streaming services and TV broadcasting. Also, I'm not interested in 4k@30fps gaming.

demon326

Anyone else who would have loved to buy an OLED HDR 1080p TV, if it had been available?

I'm really into OLED and HDR, but do not feel ready for 4K due to lack of content in both streaming services and TV broadcasting. Also, I'm not interested in 4k@30fps gaming.

Day one! Got a lg 910v standing in my bedroom(main tv) and it great, but in a few years i'll upgrade to the newest oled with HDR.. don't need nor want 4K stuff :)

ToD_

I don't think I have many questions outside of Gamecube and GBI but I am really curious as to what you think of 3x 720p and 4 and 5x 1080p.

FWIW the OSSC compatibility and how good the 'scan lines' look is a deciding factor in me moving ahead with the LG OLED instead of waiting any longer.

I will have time to look at it tomorrow and test the other modes. I will let you know if they work and if the scanlines look acceptable. My main concern with scanlines and scaling is having thicker and thinner lines, which shows as horizontal bands. I did not detect that behavior on the 1200 line mode.

Shift/orbiting features built into the set typically invoke scaling so that as the image gets moved around the full screen is still showing active picture. I want 1:1. Since 4:3 games on the NT Mini and the OSSC are windowboxed it should be possible for the device to move the image around while keeping it 1:1. I don't mind losing a few raster lines to overscan since real CRTs virtually always overscanned 8 and 16 bit consoles and the games were designed to keep a safe area at the edges to provide for this. Of course other people feel differently.

I'd argue that the small amount of scaling required for the pixel orbiter using such low resolution content on such a high resolution screen will not result in an appreciable difference. That said, I will check tomorrow how the pixel orbiter affects the image using some of the 240p test suite patterns and all of the line modes while being about 3ft from the 55" screen. Perhaps I will be proven wrong.

Doesn't that seem a bit myopic? Unless you're gonna buy a new TV in a couple years.

Cogo

Neo Member
I'd like to buy an OLED HDR TV already now, but then I will have to live with upscaled content for probably a few years to come. Some Swedish television channels are broadcasted in 720p still.

I guess I'll buy a 4K TV in a year or so, but it would have been nice if there existed options for OLED 1080p HDR at least for a few years. Sony are at least trying, but they only offer 1080p HDR in their budget LED line up, e.g. 49WE75.

Ashhong

Actually now that I looked closer it seemed like eBuy wasn't the problem it was just bad service from Chase that got cleared up once the buyer got Cleveland Plasma on the phone to confirm that they don't do post-sale price matching. My bad.

Either way prices are going down so I'll wait and do my price match on Black Friday.

Ah that makes me feel a bit better. Do you have the link to that issue so I can read up a bit on it and drive myself crazy with worry?

Sucks to hear about the shipping issues. I placed my order for the C7 on Thursday and the TV was delivered on Saturday.

That said, I believe you will like the TV. It really does have a great picture. You will definitely (and obviously) need to change settings from their defaults, however.

So far the nicest picture I have seen is from Chef's Table on Netflix with Dolby Vision. I haven't explored too much in the HDR realm yet, but some HDR content can just come across as exaggerated. The colors and contrast can look over the top. Chef's Table, however, looks as I hoped and expected. Great use of HDR. Death Note also seemed to look good from what I could tell after watching less than 10 minutes.

A couple of other bits -
  • It's nice to have a more modern UI. The ability to switch between having a cursor (think Wii) or using the directional buttons is a welcome feature.
  • The plasma I used before (Pioneer KRP500M) was technically a monitor. It did not have a TV tuner. I mostly use streaming services, but it's nice to hook up the antenna for OTA broadcasts.
  • The HDMI control and ARC work well with my receiver. This means turning on the TV turns on the receiver and the sound goes through the receiver. In addition, the volume can be controlled using the TV remote. A very seamless experience.
I did notice one vertical band on the screen when I was giving it a closer inspection yesterday. I was sitting close to the TV (like 2-3 ft) for a moment as I was trying out the picture gallery feature using my own pictures on a USB stick. On a dark blue sky in one of the pictures I noticed a very faint vertical band somewhere on the left side of the screen. I only saw this because I was sitting so close, and likely would not have picked up on this from a normal distance. I definitely didn't notice any banding while watching normal programming 7-8ft away. I know panel uniformity is a bit of a lottery, but if this is it I can certainly live with it considering the fantastic picture otherwise.

Thanks for this! I'm literally on the opposite side of the country so that's probably why. Does HDR on Netflix work on the cheapest tier? I don't think I can get 4k so I assumed not.

AndyD

aka andydumi
So what's the opinion on the TCL 405/605? We may be looking for a bedroom TV and for the price it seems hard to beat.

ToD_

Thanks for this! I'm literally on the opposite side of the country so that's probably why. Does HDR on Netflix work on the cheapest tier? I don't think I can get 4k so I assumed not.

Sadly, Netflix does require the highest tier for 4K. I believe it's $11.99. Thankfully, Amazon does not ask for more for their 4K/HDR services.

NYR

Broadcast 4K in wide use is never coming. 4K is all about digital media and streaming. Yeah, They'll be a few channels here or there but you're at least 10-15 years away to where every channel could be in 4K and I actually doubt it happens, it would cost a fortune in updating equipment and infrastructure.

TV channels nowadays don't even do 1080p - a lot are 720p or 1080i. The first channels were in HD in 2005 - it's been 13 years and still not at 1080 100% of the time, you'll be waiting a lifetime if you except 4K to be the next replacement for everything.

TCL 605

That picture was with Backlight maxed.

Here's another

https://imgur.com/igwPEcu

(Screen looks cloudier and lighter than in person).

TV brightness: darker
Picture mode: movie
Local contrast: off
Dynamic contrast: off
Backlight 0
Brightness 50
Contrast 100
Sharpness 0
color 45
Gamma 2.2
Noise Reduction: off

Update on this.

Glad I made the exchange!

If anything, the TV is too dark now haha. Pitch black against black screen test and a freaking beauty.

Will need to work on calibration. When I check on my settings on Xbox, some of the white borders (against black theme) look kinda washed out . Yakuza also looked a little washed out on PlayStation.

Right now I'm stuck between a 65 inch X900E and a 55 inch B6.

They're about the same price, so it's basically a matter of OLED being good enough to sacrifice the 10 inch size differential. Both are about $1,800.

Is either one of those or just getting a KS8000 for much cheaper, if its comparable to the previously mentioned sets.

TheBoss1

I'd like to buy an OLED HDR TV already now, but then I will have to live with upscaled content for probably a few years to come. Some Swedish television channels are broadcasted in 720p still.

I guess I'll buy a 4K TV in a year or so, but it would have been nice if there existed options for OLED 1080p HDR at least for a few years. Sony are at least trying, but they only offer 1080p HDR in their budget LED line up, e.g. 49WE75.

LG launches A7 OLED with HD resolution

No HDR and available in select European countries though.

JustinT

Neo Member
Is a 60 inch ks8000 at $1500 a bad deal? I pretty much know nothing when it comes to TV's and don't want to regret my purchase after 10 minutes. I want a 60 inch 4k tv for around 1500, and I've heard great things about the ks8000's.

Stiler

Is a 60 inch ks8000 at $1500 a bad deal? I pretty much know nothing when it comes to TV's and don't want to regret my purchase after 10 minutes. I want a 60 inch 4k tv for around 1500, and I've heard great things about the ks8000's.

The 65" KS8000 I had earlier in the summer I paid 1,000 bucks for it. The KS8000 series ended production to make way for this years tv's so they are leaving the market. This naturally drives the price up so you are paying a premium for an older tv being phased out.

My issue with the KS8000 was the bad blooming/dimming feature. Basically whenever you have a dark scene with a bright object or such, you'll get a pillar of light as the tv highlights the light area but the light still has to travel from the edge of the tv to that light, so you get basically a "pillar" that's noticeably lighter going up/down the entire part of the screen.

It annoyed me, but maybe it won't bother you.

The main thing that was good about the KS8000 was just how bright it got, it hit over 1k nits, which even new tv's can't seem to get down as good (like the 930e).

I ended up sending mine back since I watch a lot movies that have dark scenes and it was just too annoying to me to have the uneven looking blacks every time it was dark in a movie or show.

I went with the TCL p605, which is an FALD set so no pillar of light issues and the blacks stay quite black which worked a lot better for me. THe trade off was that it's only in 55" and it doesn't get as bright as the KS8000 did so the HDR doesn't pop as high as it did. However it was only $599 so I saved 400 bucks that went toward some audio equipment.

FLEABttn

Banned
TV channels nowadays don't even do 1080p - a lot are 720p or 1080i. The first channels were in HD in 2005 - it's been 13 years and still not at 1080 100% of the time

ATSC standards didn't include 1080p60 for MPEG 2 which is why 1080p isn't used. MPEG 4 ATSC standards were added later that included 1080p60 but nobody went away from MPEG 2 afaik.

Anion

Am I screwed?

I gave my parents my LG OLED C7 box cause my apartment was too small to keep that box. They ended up throwing the box - with the stand inside...

Is there somewhere I can just buy the stand? LG I would guess? I couldn't find it on their website

Am I screwed?

I gave my parents my LG OLED C7 box cause my apartment was too small to keep that box. They ended up throwing the box - with the stand inside...

Is there somewhere I can just buy the stand? LG I would guess? I couldn't find it on their website

Yeah I would just call LG. Not going to be at a lot of third party suppliers since the set is so new.

Otherwise there are a ton of "one size fits all" replacement stands on Amazon.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
So what's the opinion on the TCL 405/605? We may be looking for a bedroom TV and for the price it seems hard to beat.

The P605 is the absolute best TV you can get for under $1000.

If you wanted to get a better TV you're only real option is the 900E series for $1300

I was wondering about something....

So I have a 65B6 and a normal Xbox One, so no S. All these games right now look a bit soft, slightly blurry and even though they are much crisper when I sit 4 or 5 meters from the screen, it still looks softer than it did on my previous OLED which was the EC9300 and that was full HD.

Would these games look more crisp if I had a Xbox One S, since it upscales to 4K or is it basically the same as my TV upscaling it right now for my OG Xbox One? Which in my opinion would mean the upscaler is a bit disappointing then. Shouldn't look softer or more blurry than the EC9300.

Was just curious if that's the same kind of upscaling.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Am I screwed?

i would just try contacting LG support. worst comes to worse you could probably buy one of those universal stands. i think they just attach to the back of tvs and via the standard vesa mounts.

Peltz

It should absolutely look softer on your B6.
You just can't beat native.

Yea, generally, TV's use something close to bilnear interpolation when upscaling because that makes sense for video content. But videogames should be upscaled with nearest-neighbor upscaling instead since that makes sense for gaming:

Interpolation_Methods-14.jpg

Capture7.PNG

I don't own an Xbox One, or an S, but I assume the S would use nearest neighbor on games and bilinear on movies/video content.

If your screen has a game mode, be sure to turn it on. It may help.

It should absolutely look softer on your B6.
You just can't beat native.

Yea, generally, TV's use something close to bilnear interpolation when upscaling because that makes sense for video content. But videogames should be upscaled with nearest-neighbor upscaling instead since that makes sense for gaming:

Interpolation_Methods-14.jpg

Capture7.PNG

I don't own an Xbox One, or an S, but I assume the S would use nearest neighbor on games and bilinear on movies/video content.

If your screen has a game mode, be sure to turn it on. It may help.

Thanks guys. Then all I can do is accept this and look forward to Xbox One X a lot because 4K is going to be a joy on this. 4K gaming that is. Movies I've already seen of course.

As for game mode, I use it for all my gaming but the other day I tried out Skyrim SE and it definitely looked softer compared to my old OLED. And that is with Sharpness at 20 too. Or maybe it's the game because Borderlands 2 definitely looks real crisp, even when I sit close.

Ashhong

Holy hell upscaling is ugly. Making me rethink my decision since I don't have a single piece of 4k content lol.

Ah well, 24 hours until my B7 arrives! so excited

Holy hell upscaling is ugly. Making me rethink my decision since I don't have a single piece of 4k content lol.

Ah well, 24 hours until my B7 arrives! so excited

It's really quite doable if you sit a good distance from the TV. So if you have a 65 inch for example, at least sit 4 meters or more from it.

But once you go Xbox One X or Pro it should be fine to sit much closer.

ApharmdX

Banned

That's really great stuff, watched it all the way through. One thing that he talks about, which I definitely think is notable, is regarding shadow detail. If you take three reference consumer displays from over the years, lets say the Pioneer 500M, the LG C7, and a Panasonic ZT60, and play a Bluray, they will show very different results in dark scenes. The 500M and especially the C7 will clip blacks, and the Panasonic will show much greater shadow detail. Which one is actually correct? So if you had this Sony monitor alongside these, that would show the correct amount of shadow detail.

And 12.5ms input lag! With the lightning-quick pixel response of OLED! This is the best gaming display in the world, lol.

HDTVTest has become, with RTINGS, my favorite TV reviewer.

Ashhong

It's really quite doable if you sit a good distance from the TV. So if you have a 65 inch for example, at least sit 4 meters or more from it.

I was talking about for stuff like TV or movies. I watch whatever I can get my hands on, including SD content sometimes. Hope it's not too bad, I sit around 8 feet away I would estimate.

Crowza

Seeing some good deals on last year's LG OLED.. My 1080p Samsung is dying a slow, painful death. Thought I could get by with LED.. Any word on screen burn in as regards to long gaming sessions on OLED? Any real concerns?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Seeing some good deals on last year's LG OLED.. My 1080p Samsung is dying a slow, painful death. Thought I could get by with LED.. Any word on screen burn in as regards to long gaming sessions on OLED? Any real concerns?

Doesnt seem to be an issue.

julrik

Damn, I'm considering the 65" Sony X900E, but I only sit approx. 2.2/2.3 meters away from my TV. I have a 55" OLED now, but Sony's upscaling should be better than LG's. What to do?

I rarely watch content under 1080p, though. Should I be okay with a 65" then?

ACH1LL3US

Rtings review of the new Sony X720e:

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x720e

Higlights:

Lowest dse of any tv they have reviewed outside oled
18.7ms lag 4:4:4 for 1080p and 4k
No image retention
Comes in many sizes
Excellent viewing angles
Fast pixel response
Good brightness
No PWM

Negatives:
IPS ( low contrast ratio)

I think for gaming I may roll with this as I play in a lit room and retire the C7 oled to movies/tv. Image retention is real for the oled.

What do you guys think of this Sony? Kinda wish it had the same specs but va and glossy :/

Top Bottom