• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

TraBuch

Banned
Justin Jackson's a pretty good shooter but he's a horrible defender and can't create his own shot and rebounds like shit for someone his size and has zero playmaking ability. He's about as one dimensional as you can get. I guess he's got a decent floater on those rare times he's able to drive inside.

This is why i liked this trade for Sac. They get a guy that can potentially shoot as well as Monk, can play more positions and fits better with their lineup. Not a star but a really solid starter potentially.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Indiana determined to lose PG for nothing, and Ainge determined to never make a big move, sounds about right

the nets trade was a pretty big move no? Also moving down from first?

Either way trading for a 1 year rental isn't a big move in my mind. It's foolish

LionPride

Banned
Fox
Heild
Jackson
Labissare
Stein

Pretty good day for the Kings.
I'd like to remind people that Skal was seen as a bust in college, but that's only because Cal wants fo make sure his big men can post up. See KAT who could not do that shit before college and now he's a beast down there.

Skal is good. I'm happy for him

Sacramento is winning this draft.

Even international players?
If you can drink legally

You not on my draft board

I'm only slightly joking

B.O.O.M

They need to jettison Turner and Leonard asap. We should've given 15/26, not 15/20 for Collins.

Bell is a MUST.

We should def try and shed one of those contracts. Let's see.

As for collins. I think it's because they believe in his upside. I read about him before the draft but never thought we would trade up to get him. Sounds great to be honest. Good defense and offense upside. But yea time will tell.

oh he can sing too lol. Lillard + Collins track gonna be fire!

The 3 is the only position he can play.

He's 6'8"with a 6'11" wingspan. He can probably play some 4 in smaller lineups and stretch teams out. He also fits a lot better when a Fox/Hield backcourt in that regard.

Someone who is 6'8" with a nearly 7 foot wingspan is going to have more versatility than a guy like Monk who is 6'3 with a 6'3 wingspan.

jwhit28

I'm sort of sad that this era of the playoffs Bulls is dead for some reason. I guess because watching them play the Celtics or Cavs was always fun.

Cornbread78

The Nets trade is just Ainge hoarding assets so he can never use them.

6VcsiCi.gif

you're right....fuck Ainge
#notmyGM

Also, tell me about this Celtics pick, is he better than Fultz?

Fuck no, they got an unathletic scorer. I'm guessing a skinny Big Baby for his ceiling?

LionPride

Banned
Guessing he is dropping because of medical concerns. Maybe the reports weren't that good?
I'm the type of person willing to pick Giles just because of what he could be

OG gets a good medical staff, man gon be dunking on heads and shooting treys like no tomorrow

B.O.O.M

https://twitter.com/zcollins_33/status/376916020377563137

ahahahaha

I'm the type of person willing to pick Giles just because of what he could be

OG gets a good medical staff, man gon be dunking on heads and shooting treys like no tomorrow

No doubt. I think OG has huge potential. I'm a Blazer fan so injury stuff trigger me haha. But yea taking a chance on someone like Giles or OG is a no brainer at this stage of the draft

Kevtones

We should def try and shed one of those contracts. Let's see.

As for collins. I think it's because they believe in his upside. I read about him before the draft but never thought we would trade up to get him. Sounds great to be honest. Good defense and offense upside. But yea time will tell.

oh he can sing too lol. Lillard + Collins track gonna be fire!

I'm ready for a Collins x Lillard mash.

Top Bottom