• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee-Row

Banned
10255019_10153106676891591_2920981841185734520_n.jpg

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Is that Leslie Mann or Kristin Wig? I can never tell the difference.

Alucard

Banned
Whoa. People still give a shit about the Grammys? You guys realize this is the least relevant awards show next to the WWE Slammys, right?

I can't hate on Sia's act, given that I love Daft Punk.

EDiT: Think they'll cut to credits with Beyonce on stage like they did to QotSA last year?

I know who beck is, but is he even relevant in music? Sorry but SELF TITLED will be talked about for years for being groundbreaking in not only release strategy but artistry.

Beyonce stays winning.

giphy.gif

Beck has been relevant for years. I suggest you educate yourself and give him your coins.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Major awards shows have been really good lately at wrapping up on time. The Grammys are on track for a massive fail in that regard.

For those wondering Sia doesn't show her face in public anymore, she wants to be able to maintain some kind of private life I guess.

That's why you never see her face anywhere.

Ahasverus

So is this like an art thing or does Sia have trouble being in public or something?
She apparently thinks she's too ugly. That or she wants privacy.

Sia not showing her face made me google her face.
Meh, she should go out the way she is. We'll get accostumed to her.

Kusagari

Instead of giving the winners for the couple awards you're bothering to present on television thirty seconds for a speech, maybe you could cut some of the boring ass performances.

royalan

I guess they're saving Beyonce for that point in the awards when the credits are rolling, the show cuts the performance off halfway through, and everyone's already changed the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom