• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowster

How can they cut the speech of the Album of the Year or Song of the Year (and probably the Record of the Year) winner? Guess they really are showing how the awards are meaningless.

Hey did Iggy win anything?
tumblr_lyy0vmc07C1qbgn61.gif

God these poor people on the audience section are so confused about what reaction they are supposed to have. Dance? Clap? Nah, we'll just stand, thanks.

Daft Punk winning last year and Beck winning this year confirms it. I'm old.

This doesn't make sense to me... Beck has been around since the 90s.... I used to listen to him in Jr. High...

Beck makes people feel old? WTF?

Thank you.

they have time for shit country performance but no time for black artists

smh

Beck isn't country tho, he transcends genres. His earlier stuff is nothing like this.

This doesn't make sense to me... Beck has been around since the 90s.... I used to listen to him in Jr. High...

Thank you.

Beck isn't country tho, he transcends genres. His earlier stuff is nothing like this.
i wasn't talking about beck i was talking about those two boring ass back to back country performances

Crud

Banned

Thank you.

Thank you for trying but people that were ignorant about Daft last year will be just as ignorant about Beck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom