• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dude is 44 years old and has been making music since the 80's.

This makes zero sense.
I'm on my phone so this is hard to extrapolate:

There are so many old people voting that are confused/scared of the new young artists. Therefore, they vote for the act that is closest to their favorites. (See Metallica losing to Jethro Tull)

Therefore, Daft Punk and Beck are the choices that old people prefer. Because they have been around for so long. That makes me feel old because I remember when they were the young, up and comers.

Does that make sense? Maybe I'm over exaggerating. Just how I see it.

JABEE

Someone adopt an old white music executive. They are the ones truly in need. They screwed over their artists once. Let's make sure their retirement is pleasant.

DominoKid

beck is cool and he's done a lot of different shit so i'm fine w/ him winning AOTY.

Kanye is like a dog that has been neutered and then castrated. It really shows in his music, too.

he gave folks yeezus and they begged for happy ye back. this is what we deserve 3bh.

Pacbois

Fuck off. If streaming revenues are unfair, it's mostly because of rules set by majors. Taylor Swift asking for even more money is not going to help struggling indies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom