• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
There is still time!

16002848_1871599939520387_6354241053806593729_n.jpg

My mom will say really, really harsh things about all members of the GOP party, including those that are part of her family

But if you dare go after Trump's 10 year old kid, she'll rip your throat out.

So yea, cut it out.

bgbball31

Edit: Nevermind, apparently even after the oath's, terms don't officially end until noon exactly. That said, we were without a president for 12 seconds.

HeelPower

Did more people watch the Switch reveal ?

The man who could potentially plunge the world into complete disaster is assuming his position.

Huge history is happening right now ,and (not enough) people don't care.

Please stop trampling on, downplaying and insulting the fears of minorities under our now fascist regime. You aren't a fucking victim here.

Dude cmon he just wants to enjoy his special day. Why you trying to ruin it with the reality of who Trump is?

Moofers

"My Fellow Americans, it is my great honor to accept this position and lead this country into a new age of prosperity. As my first act, I am pleased to announce the first annual Purge, where all crime is legal for a period of 12 hours, starting tonight at midnight."

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am all for the hatred and vitriol that is aimed for Trump and his team, but I think we need to lay off the kid. He is there because he has to be and he is a child. yes he looks bored, and I would want to be any where else in the world then up on that stage. if they had a camera on me when my mom took me shopping with her it would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom