• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 59th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| The Year Of Realizing Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aomber

Because it doesn't matter if it's perfect. It's not about her, it's about remembering a great artist who has passed. It cheapens the whole production when you pull a do-over in the middle of a tribute.

Pretty sure she restarted because she wanted to properly honor him and do it properly, not make it "about her"...

.la1n

Pretty sure she restarted because she wanted to properly honor him and do it properly, not make it "about her"...

We'll agree to disagree. I just feel that he would have been just fine with her finishing the song out than being pitch perfect.

ZeoVGM

Banned

This is going to be the argument for the next couple days. I see both sides of it, to be honest.

My issue is that a tribute to George Michael shouldn't have been depressing and slow. It should be lively and colorful.

spelen

I literally said good. I ain't say great, as a concept, that is being a TV movie album it was excellent. Just the album tho? Nah. I play my six songs and dip out

Like I said, barely top 20

hold up, me calling it great was my opinion lol. I never even watched the visual medium couldn't care less about that aspect haha.

JABEE

This is going to be the argument for the next couple days. I see both sides of it, to be honest.

My issue is that a tribute to George Michael shouldn't have been depressing and slow. It should be lively and colorful.
Can Adele sing non-depressing music?

Because it doesn't matter if it's perfect. It's not about her, it's about remembering a great artist who has passed. It cheapens the whole production when you pull a do-over in the middle of a tribute.

Read this again, doesn't make any sense.

Floridian

Best Rap Album:
Coloring Book — Chance The Rapper
And the Anonymous Nobody — De La Soul
Major Key — DJ Khaled
Views — Drake
Blank Face LP — ScHoolboy Q
The Life of Pablo — Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom