• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 74th Annual Golden Globes |OT| *laughs at own joke and ruffles Mel Gibson's hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Everytime Jimmy comes onto the stage I want this to happen:

KEwjzF.gif

Yank this unfunny hack off of the stage next time please.

Toothless

Viola Davis wins Best Supporting Actress for Fences!

Multiple win count:
La La Land - 2
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story - 2

jmizzal

Denzel x Viola is a great duo

First time I ever noticed her was in Antwone Fisher, and she was good in that short part she had

ngower

Janelle Monae should have been nominated over Harris. Haven't seen Fences but have heard nothing but mediocre reviews. My blood pressure is fucking through the roof. Williams probably deserved this award.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Viola Davis wins Best Supporting Actress for Fences!

Multiple win count:
La La Land - 2
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story - 2

i appreciate your posts. Also you should bold and italic the winner in OP. Kind of hard to just make out the italics.

Janelle Monae should have been nominated over Harris. Haven't seen Fences but have heard nothing but mediocre reviews. My blood pressure is fucking through the roof. Williams probably deserved this award.
no she fucking didn't. watch the movie before speaking nonsense on viola's name.

also Fences has a 90+% and 78 on MC. im not seeing the mediocre reviews.

Weird.

The reviews aren't mediocre, and the performances have received nothing but huge praise, particularly Viola's.

Not

Banned
Jimmy Fallon was crafted to appeal to dumb people

Doesn't mean smart people can't appreciate him at times! But yeah

Sanjuro

Jimmy Fallon is a hack and Conan wasn't given a fair shake.

I mean FFS Leno came back.

I don't hate Fallon. I think he is good for The Tonight Show. He's just not someone I would consider quick on his feet or has a nasty bone in his body. In these situations helps having both of those things. That's why I mentioned Seth Meyers before. He would have at least had some good moments.

p2535748

I had some issues with Fences (though I liked it overall), but the acting, and particularly Viola Davis are pretty much unimpeachable. She's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom