• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 74th Annual Golden Globes |OT| *laughs at own joke and ruffles Mel Gibson's hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

She said anus right after. I'm not sure that was an accident.
giphy.gif

netguy503

But seriously Sofia Vergara's anal freudian slip is the hardest I've laughed so far this year.

Highly doubt it was intentionally with the anus right after it. Either it was in the script or, at this point, she is probably is joking along with everyone else about the accent.

NYR

Highly doubt it was intentionally with the anus right after it. Either it was in the script or, at this point, she is probably is joking along with everyone else about the accent.
She literally said nothing of substance in her comments. It was a bit to make something boring, somewhat interesting.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
It was absolutely intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom