• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
B-fnYDaCUAA0b_m.png:large

lol Scarlett

Kevtones

I'm sacrificing goats as we speak to lord Satan so Boyhood DOESN'T win. I'll take everything but Boyhood, even American Sniper. And I don't really care for that one that much

I feel it's a singular piece of art and also one of the best movies ever made.

Why do you hate it?

Whiplash is the only other movie that was of BP quality this year.

BLACKLAC

The only traditional comic book movie to even come close to deserving awards attention was the dark knight. When we start getting great comic book super hero movies then you'd have a point.

You put too much weight on the Oscars guiding your opinion.

RangersFan

You know I don't get the Boyhood hate. I enjoyed it, people keep saying it is a gimmick, even so it's a good gimmick, very ambitious and part of the story that people are saying it's lacking. While I want Whiplash or GBH to win, I won't be mad if Boyhood takes it.

I feel it's a singular piece of art and also one of the best movies ever made.

Why do you hate it?

Whiplash is the only other movie that was of BP quality this year.

You can put as many fluff words together it doesn't change the fact it's a film that wouldn't have gotten nearly as much attention if it wasn't for the time lapse. The plot is non-existent and the acting of the kid was downright bad at parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom